Upgraded forum?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I also prefer the older version but I'm sure it won't take long to get used to this version..

Hopefully the agree, funny and best post functions can be added?

Either way thanks to the mods and everyone else for all of their hard work and we should all be patient while they work on things.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know, but the old version knew where I was on a particular thread, now when you go into TK and select a thread you were reading it takes you back to the beginning of the thread. I hate that. Can that be fixed?
Not experiencing this issue, I'm logging in from desktop browser, not app - does that help?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am afraid this old fossil does not tolerate change well. LOL...I suppose I will get used to it though......

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I like it. UI at least on my phone is much better.

Keep the ridiculous bombardment of ads away and I'll be very happy with this!
Where's Dick Smith these days lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like it. UI at least on my phone is much better.

Keep the ridiculous bombardment of ads away and I'll be very happy with this!
Agree on both those. Once you work out what icons are what it's pretty similar to navigate. Lightning icon for new posts, bell is a notification.

But the advertising bombardment isn't missed. I was just about ready to track down the offices of IC markets and blow it up after the 10,000th redirect to their website when I hadn't even clicked on it.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Fucking Heaps better then the 85 million google adds

but one thing if there is a long thread how do you go to the last page?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
from mobile app. It takes me back to the start of the thread. Hate it
Must be annoying .. maybe try using mobile browser to login over the next couple days until the app is fully functional ?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Must be annoying .. maybe try using mobile browser to login over the next couple days until the app is fully functional ?
Sorry I meant mobile browser is where I’m getting the problem. Last time I tried the app it didn’t work.