Foran knocks back dogs offer

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People dont seem to understand how negotiations work. You never make your biggest bid first go.
You see how the response is, and then decide if there is an increase. This applies to both parties.
The big decision the club has to make is whether they want to keep him or not.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We've already lost CHN. If we lose Foran and Elliott even with Cotric added next year and with 2 inexperienced halves do you think we're going to be better or worse next year ? I'd say worse.
You can’t honestly believe we will be worse next season....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is heading back to Manly to keep Tom Foranevic company in the physio room

Only Des is stupid enough to sign him back.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know where these articles come from. We have a good week with signings and the article is back at writing bullshit and creating a distraction for the group again. This is not true. I heard Foran wants to stay. In fact he wants to stay longer than a year
Whatever they can do to help divert from the SBW rort and keep Uncle Nick happy

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not buying the whole negotiation BS. He's already pocketed over 3mil and has done sweet fuck all for us. He's publically admitted that he has let us down and still stalls on an offer of close to 400k. I'd pull the offer and look elsewhere now. Foran has been with us for 3years and what place have we finished each year? Fuck off

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know where these articles come from. We have a good week with signings and the article is back at writing bullshit and creating a distraction for the group again. This is not true. I heard Foran wants to stay. In fact he wants to stay longer than a year
Surely if we sign him it'll only be for 1 year. 2 years is crazy......he's still made of glass. Time wont fix that

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fckn hilarious, only last week foran was prepared to take a substantial pay cut to stay at the bulldogs, as he felt he still owed the bulldogs

foran is so full of shit he should be called septic tank

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran represents whats wrong with the club... Just constantly getting man handled and walked all over. Run by a bunch of Z grade administrators.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He owes us a fucking free year imo. He can’t help injury I know but 1 more year on around 350k is not unreasonable.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not one other half currently at the club I'm confident in for one reason or another. We're shambolic without Foran in the halves. I don't think it's wise to go into the season with two rookie (or bad) halves. The other option is move on Foran and sign Green for a similar amount who's much worse?
Another option is we could go for a talented player who is looking for an opportunity?
Flanagan was under contract until 2021 before the Roosters came calling.
Its frustrating how many talented players under contract we have released but rarely return the favour.