Foran knocks back dogs offer

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh well like CHN he can go too, don’t need this at our club, better to weed them out now than later..

and this new look site Still sucks ass, change it back for god sake... we need a vote to see who wants to keep it like this or go back to the original , it’s really depressing.!!!

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
If Foran decides to leave he’ll at least open up a lot of outside interest for his position. Green, Milford, burton ...Any other suggestions?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've already lost CHN. If we lose Foran and Elliott even with Cotric added next year and with 2 inexperienced halves do you think we're going to be better or worse next year ? I'd say worse. Wakeham's not ready, Lewis is shit, Cogger is average and we haven't seen any of Averillo yet playing in the halves. Can he even kick in general play ? If we're letting go of players because we can't afford them then something is wrong. I have suspicions that maybe we let CHN walk so easily because we'd already spent his dollars on getting Thompson early. Don't be surprised if we let Foran go, and Elliott, we re-sign Tolman but we don't get a new hooker. If that happens then we're more f..ked than we were this year even with Barrett coaching and it will be because we paid massive overs to just about every player we've signed or re-signed over the last few years. If the stories are true about Jackson on 700K and DWZ on 550K no wonder we can't afford to buy any superstars like every other team seems to be able to afford. I think our recruitment team have already spent Foran's downgrade saving on Cotric.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would everyone just relax pls. No one in their right mind accepts the 1st offer and if you read the article Newcastle hasn't even made any sort of offer and may very well not. Its all paper talk at this time.
Fuck him, if he really wanted to repay us they would have agreed to something already.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry what I meant to say was

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahah

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am fucking stoked by one thing in this article, the fact the club is consulting with Barrett before making a decision, how this **** has the audacity to knock back any offer the club makes him for next year is beyond me
I hope Barrett fucks him off

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is any truth to this then he should dropped out if the top 30 immediately. End of story.
I can't understand the idiots who have continually want him resigned on TK, He has managed to string a few game together because he has played to avoid injuries. so as to get another contract. Hope the club gets rid of him ASAP.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why on earth eoukd Newcastle want him? Kurt Mann is a very good up and coming player and their team balance is very good right now. Why would they jeopardise that for an injury plagued player whose time in the game is limited? Would be a step backwards in my opinion.

Anywsy, Foran has well and truly earned good money here and we need to plan for the future. If this is true and he isn’t Gallup with our offer, let him walk.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Foran goes, we need 2 halfbacks and a 9 for next year if we want to make any sort of improvement.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys even read articles? Zero quotes from Foran and the only time Newcastle is quoted they actually say that he won't be there next year. It's a complete made up story and everyone is lynching the bloke lmao. Headline grabbing bs.

“At the moment we don’t have the money for that,” McKinnon said.

“Obviously we would love it, but I don’t think we have the room to see someone like Foran in a Knights jersey.”

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been saying for a few weeks that if Foz stays for a deal that suits us it's fine by me. But if he leaves I won't be crying either. He seems to be playing pretty conservative footy right now. Can't blame him for wanting to stay on field until he gets a contract, but he's a long way from the football I'd like to see him playing.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am fucking stoked by one thing in this article, the fact the club is consulting with Barrett before making a decision, how this c*** has the audacity to knock back any offer the club makes him for next year is beyond me
I hope Barrett fucks him off
Pitty we can’t be stoked by this site aye lol .!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pitty we can’t be stoked by this site aye lol .!!
I tend to browse on my phone. And the old version of the forum was the festival of advertising. This version doesn't have three ads to scroll past for every post. So I like it from that perspective. In general it's a neater format for mobile browsing.

Reactions: TAS

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reinforce the offer, no changes. If he leaves that’s fine, if he doesn’t get a bite somewhere else and comes back knocking in 6wks, then we knock $50k off the original offer and tell him we used the money up while he jerked us around looking for more money. I’m not a huge Milford fan. But, if the rumours are true about Broncos paying $600k+ of his $1M contract for next year, maybe we pull the offer and organise Foran’s farewell poster and welcome Milford for 2021.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I tend to browse on my phone. And the old version of the forum was the festival of advertising. This version doesn't have three ads to scroll past for every post. So I like it from that perspective. In general it's a neater format for mobile browsing.
As I do lol. I think most of us use our phones, but it’s just trashy.. revert back I say.