Upgraded forum?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like the new look. Does need some more blue though. I'm going to miss the "Agree" reaction if it isn't brought back.

In terms of functionality, it is difficult to select text when you are typing a post because the highlight colour is white, almost the exact same as the background, its very hard to make it out.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The forum reminds be of the old Behind Big Brother forums.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all, some more changes to come this week. Apologies for teething issues, these will be fixed throughout the week.
Does that include an update to the mobile app or just the web interface?

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like the new look. Does need some more blue though. I'm going to miss the "Agree" reaction if it isn't brought back.

In terms of functionality, it is difficult to select text when you are typing a post because the highlight colour is white, almost the exact same as the background, its very hard to make it out.
That can be fixed

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I don't like it one bit... Why change something that was already great.
Just my opinion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just press TK logo on the top right and takes you to the parent thread.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't like it one bit... Why change something that was already great.
Just my opinion
It's just the latest version of the same forum software. We do have to upgrade it from time to time to stay compatible with the latest browsers. Some missing things mentioned may be added back and other things adjusted, this is just an uncustomised version of the upgrade. Stay tuned like Nash said

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's just the latest version of the same forum software. We do have to upgrade it from time to time to stay compatible with the latest browsers. Some missing things mentioned may be added back and other things adjusted, this is just an uncustomised version of the upgrade. Stay tuned like Nash said
I didn't request a beta version

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree... Would you petition for big changes to Facebook to keep it relevant??
How long has Facebook remained relatively unchanged??
Actually its changed much more frequently than the Kennel. Last update was a few months ago. April or May I think

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I did say relatively unchanged... I have happened across a bulldogs forum that took me by surprise. Sometimes change is good sometimes it ain't.... But I'm just an average Joe blow fan of this forum and I do respect moderators and everyone involved in making this forum very enjoyable.
Maybe I'm turning into an old fart (45) and don't like change
Happy to be a continuing supporter of this great forum

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I disagree... Would you petition for big changes to Facebook to keep it relevant??
How long has Facebook remained relatively unchanged??
Cmon man... Facebook UI changes many times a year. And it has changed drastically in the last couple of years. You will get used to the new layout, trust me. This always happens when design changes. Humans can be really scared of change and difference, that’s what’s happening in your brain right now.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cmon man... Facebook UI changes many times a year. And it has changed drastically in the last couple of years. You will get used to the new layout, trust me. This always happens when design changes. Humans can be really scared of change and difference, that’s what’s happening in your brain right now.
All the orange needs to go though, I know I wont get used to that.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Actually its changed much more frequently than the Kennel. Last update was a few months ago. April or May I think
Yeh we don't upgrade it every single version they release, we skipped some versions from the last one to this one. But if u don't do it every few years it starts behaving badly in newer browsers. We kinda have to go with the look of their new versions unless we change software which is a huge and expensive job. There are some things we can change and will be soon, like adding posts counts and stuff like that back. This is just day 1