Defence Force

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Snipers are cowards, I'm more of the Commando type lol

Up close and personal.
As far as I’m concerned the smartest soldiers in war are the ones who walk away from the battle..if they all did that there would be no war..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
but all the side characters in the commando ,movies are commandos that just get shot straight away.

if you are a sniper you can get a beer and just sit sand not get physical.
That's boring and cowardly.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As far as I’m concerned the smartest soldiers in war are the ones who walk away from the battle..if they all did that there would be no war..
I feel the up coming WW3 will be fought with drones and nukes and the biggest casualties will be the innocent people.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel the up coming WW3 will be fought with drones and nukes and the biggest casualties will be the innocent people.
Gee that is a very scary thought.. Be a great video game though!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going overseas to enforce whatever would be an adventure of a life.
Pity they have to endure tragedy after tragedy as part of the deal.
They would be mentally strong fookers.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gee that is a very scary thought.. Be a great video game though!
Either video games get their ideas from warfare or warfare gets their ideas from video games.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
then aggressor wins

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a movie set in vegas that stars Ethan Hawke as a former gamer that flies drones over the middle east or terror hotspots like a video game and drops bombs here or there. I dont know how much that pays but it sounds like a dream job if it does pay bank.

i actually know someone high up in the US Army who could get me a job there so i might enquire about it if its a real role. BTW I'm not lying, they have diversity and migrant targets, which i think is madness personally but hey, dont hate the playa, hate the game.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is a movie set in vegas that stars Ethan Hawke as a former gamer that flies drones over the middle east or terror hotspots like a video game and drops bombs here or there. I dont know how much that pays but it sounds like a dream job if it does pay bank.

i actually know someone high up in the US Army who could get me a job there so i might enquire about it if its a real role. BTW I'm not lying, they have diversity and migrant targets, which i think is madness personally but hey, dont hate the playa, hate the game.
My wife's cousin and her husband are in the US Navy based in San Diego.

Planning to visit the base when we can, all the shops on base are tax free so I'm going shopping for size 15's in any brand lol (finding nice shoes here is a bitch)

Don't know if they will let me in with my beard or not lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife's cousin and her husband are in the US Navy based in San Diego.

Planning to visit the base when we can, all the shops on base are tax free so I'm going shopping for size 15's in any brand lol (finding nice shoes here is a bitch)

Don't know if they will let me in with my beard or not lol
size 15?

are rumours true

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
then aggressor wins
My comment is for both sides..the aggressors are the one’s who start with a political agenda.. It’s like the old adage..

Old men start wars..young men die in them..

If the young men aren’t willing to fight..the battle doesn’t happen..

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
spent 5 years in the army as a combat engineer 2001-2006. mostly in Darwin 1cer

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son is in the Navy and is training to become a clearance diver. Very demanding but he would not do anything else.
Thats awesome. Was that his first choice? Because if you don't pass certain things in the medicals, training or aptitude and psychological testing for what you want to do, they find you something else suitable. I'm hoping I pass everything to pilot the choppers

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
spent 5 years in the army as a combat engineer 2001-2006. mostly in Darwin 1cer
How would you say you liked it? You get a preference as to where you want to be based dont you? I know a lot of the time you don't get placed where you choose but you do get to give a preference is that right?

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going overseas to enforce whatever would be an adventure of a life.
Pity they have to endure tragedy after tragedy as part of the deal.
They would be mentally strong fookers.
I am so keen hey! Plus I don't think I'd come back with PTSD. Probably easy to say until you've been but I've seen some shit in my life already that should have fucked me up in the head but still going strong

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a lonely life as a navy vet.
They leave their gfs for the sea 6 months at a time.

It's easy work but fuck drowning (if it all goes wrong).

The best is definitely Air Force. OP please be quick because top gun 2 is coming out soon which may lead to a surge in applicants (it did in 1986).

you just drop bombs on terrorists and third worlders from high above Where you can't be touched. And pension for life.What could go wrong? Sounds Like heaven in a way
Oh shit! When is top gun 2 being released?