Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell Lingard, Rojo, Jones, The Ball boy. Swap Sanchez for Peresic .... then Buy buy buy!!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3rd position is secured and CL next season.

Here's hoping we're astute in the transfer market and cover some of our major shortcomings.

Also I'm a bit concerned, have other teams figured us out already or was it a sign of a heavy fixture schedule that played a part in some poor performances over the past few weeks.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Important transfer window coming up, we have a bit of hype about us right now, finished the season off in decent fashion and have UCL, we are an attractive prospect for targets right now.

Get Sancho, a cheaper creative midfielder, a top defensive midfielder and possibly a centre back.

Sanchez, Smalling, Rojo, Perreria should be out of the door. Mata can stay for experience, Lingard to stay as 4th or 5th choice on the wing. Dalot and Chong should go out on loan.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
3rd position is secured and CL next season.

Here's hoping we're astute in the transfer market and cover some of our major shortcomings.

Also I'm a bit concerned, have other teams figured us out already or was it a sign of a heavy fixture schedule that played a part in some poor performances over the past few weeks.
I'd say it's probably because you're not very good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I see we got the bitch while you suck yourself off.....
Na that's just Lingard going all fancy dress after scoring his only goal and celebrating.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shearer hit 260 Premier League goals over the course of his career, which stands as the highest mark in the competition's history, but he can see Greenwood surpassing that tally if he continues his current trajectory.

The former Newcastle and Blackburn centre-forward said on BBC's Match of the Day: “[He's] a potential superstar. I respect the power, left foot, right foot, and the way he gets his shot away early, he doesn’t give the keeper a chance to set himself.

“Whether it’s near-post or far-post. Everything is power, head down and hit it as hard as you can. I was taught at Southampton, by my old youth coach Dave Merrington, to concentrate on that right foot and make it unstoppable.

“Now, he can do it with his left or right foot. He gets it away early and the goalkeepers have no chance.

“I think in 12 or 13 years time, we could be talking about a Premier League record goal scorer. I know there are so many things that can happen in someone’s career, but I think he’s that good.”

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Interesting transfer window this one where Woodward can’t fuck It up. Sponsorship money will be hard to come by moving forward so stop paying overs for players eg 80
For box head when we could of paid 50 6 months before