What's your fighting record like?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
22 amateur fights 69 kgs 18 wins 4 losses
2 novice titles 69 kgs
Won 2012,2014
Golden gloves 2012 69 kgs acacia ridge

Beat Marcus Nelson , Sparred Mundine, Jeff horn.
No lies just a dogs fan who’s stayed skinny all his life. Love boxing more then anything taught me more about my character than anything. Slow learner hard worker . Mind over matter . No lies here . Can prove my record . Sparred Liam Wilson, and many pros . Not cocky just proud

Attachments

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 novice titles 69 kgs
Won 2012,2014

No lies just a dogs fan who’s stayed skinny all his life. Love boxing more then anything taught me more about my character than anything. Slow learner hard worker . Mind over matter . No lies here . Can prove my record . Sparred Liam Wilson, and many pros . Not cocky just proud
Before anyone says anything golden gloves is a myth . The day I won. 4 others won in my weight category unless they are American it’s all bullshit if anyone in aus tells you they won gloves it’s nothing special . All my fights in Qld . Açaicia ridge tavern is my fav spot

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones who know how fight to keep there mouths shut about there record cause they know it doesn't matter that much.

Even the best fighters get beaten by inferior opponents at times.

I think the best fighters are people with small TVs.
The mind is complex. 100 percent the person I was before boxing makes me wonder who I really was. I was depressed , went from making rep teams as a kid .. to wanting to get bigger . When I found out that didn’t do it for me I did a sport for a loner , greatest feeling in the world nothing matters . When people laugh at people who get bashed in 2 rounds don’t have the guts to step into the ring . Most lonely feeling in the world . I love being down. If you go through my posts I always talk about losing and how it builds character . My old coach used to say losing is the best thing in the world . You either hate it or become complacent . Cus damari always said fear is your biggest asset . The moment your scared or not worried is the worst because the other person is hungry . When people say I can’t do something it irks me . That’s why when people throw insults at our team they don’t know what it’s like to be down . Hence why I backed pay and wanted to say thanks for everything he did for our team. He laid a foundation. I train my brother these days it’s the best feeling . I spar rude Belmont’s ( ex owner of Belmont’s pizza ) fought David’ tua and you learn a lot about yourself . Next time the teams down just remember what the minds about . Rant over :grinning: dogs for life

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years back I got challenged in a nightclub by a pretty fit lookin bloke. I was there with one other guy but he ain’t no fighter, the guy who challenged me had about 5 mates with him all bigger than him.

On the night I smirked at them and just kept drinking, he was mouthing off in front of his mates. Who knows Maybe I would have been pounded but my poor mate would have been obliterated (that’s if he didn’t bail). It was a no win situation.

The very next week, same nightclub I see the same bloke.. this time no friends with him and he had a broken arm in a sling. I walked over and said how are ya.. he just about shit himself, bought me a beer and we laughed off the whole episode.

I forgot to ask what size tv he had.
You need to ask them what size tv they have, I generally steer clear of anyone that's got a tv over 39 inches.

They generally have better peripheral vision.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to ask them what size tv they have, I generally steer clear of anyone that's got a tv over 39 inches.

They generally have better peripheral vision.
@Blue_boost
Also steer clear of people who eat big prawns, they have a stronger uppercut from lifting those badboys to their mouth.

It's like training while your eating.

Always ask them what size prawns they eat.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you really want to win fights don't do one on one. You're too exposed. Roll with a group of friends at all times. If you sense trouble call people You are right with that's local. Your best chance is alway with numbers.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The mind is complex. 100 percent the person I was before boxing makes me wonder who I really was. I was depressed , went from making rep teams as a kid .. to wanting to get bigger . When I found out that didn’t do it for me I did a sport for a loner , greatest feeling in the world nothing matters . When people laugh at people who get bashed in 2 rounds don’t have the guts to step into the ring . Most lonely feeling in the world . I love being down. If you go through my posts I always talk about losing and how it builds character . My old coach used to say losing is the best thing in the world . You either hate it or become complacent . Cus damari always said fear is your biggest asset . The moment your scared or not worried is the worst because the other person is hungry . When people say I can’t do something it irks me . That’s why when people throw insults at our team they don’t know what it’s like to be down . Hence why I backed pay and wanted to say thanks for everything he did for our team. He laid a foundation. I train my brother these days it’s the best feeling . I spar rude Belmont’s ( ex owner of Belmont’s pizza ) fought David’ tua and you learn a lot about yourself . Next time the teams down just remember what the minds about . Rant over :grinning: dogs for life
I reckon you have no chance of kicking tolman, lewis and napa out of our club.

PROVE ME WRONG!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 novice titles 69 kgs
Won 2012,2014

I tried punching a skin off a 3 day old custard i hurt my hand

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you really want to win fights don't do one on one. You're too exposed. Roll with a group of friends at all times. If you sense trouble call people You are right with that's local. Your best chance is alway with numbers.
As I said earlier, I'm 0 from 0, but I did get suckered punched once. Before I knew what had happened, my friends had sorted the **** out.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think as you get older, have a bit more money, you lose that hunger .. domesticated

I couldn't imagine getting into a stink these days. Well maybe if my neighbour let's his dog shit on my lawn ... I'll straighten his teeth

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only fights I get into these days are with Uber eats delivery drivers who think they are doing the world a favour.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had a few pub dust ups years ago.
These days I stick to debating whether Australia is a free country or not.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Not sure if this is a troll post or not but growing up in breakfast point you needed to know a few things to get by.
Sometimes I think my daily ice addiction is half a reason to cope with the trauma of those years (the other half is staying awake 22/7 and that it makes u alive).
You grew up in Breakfast Point? Right there on Canada Bay right? Yep, looks like a dark, dirty suburb. Must've been terrifying.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You grew up in Breakfast Point? Right there on Canada Bay right? Yep, looks like a dark, dirty suburb. Must've been terrifying.

Damn Nasheed had it tough. Poor bastard was luckly to get out of there alive.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you know if you’re an expert in Brazilian jui jitsu that you will win every fight?

well that’s what MMA fighters think?
But most fighting styles don’t have any defense to combat against a tough brawler!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would say I’ve won two fights, then one if it was split I might have lost.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you know if you’re an expert in Brazilian jui jitsu that you will win every fight?

well that’s what MMA fighters think?
But most fighting styles don’t have any defense to combat against a tough brawler!
Good point you raise. I was talking to an apparent hapkido expert. Black belt, great in the gym..

They got into an altercation on the street and by their own self admission froze up. Copped a bit of a beating.

I mean how dare the person on the street doesn't move a particular way, offer up a limb to accommodate their hapkido manoeuvre.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Good point you raise. I was talking to an apparent hapkido expert. Black belt, great in the gym..

They got into an altercation on the street and by their own self admission froze up. Copped a bit of a beating.

I mean how dare the person on the street doesn't move a particular way, offer up a limb to accommodate their hapkido manoeuvre.
even Muhammad Ali couldn’t defeat a brawler!
Honestly there is no shame in it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate it when a chick swings a hit at a drunk and thinks she is a man.