• XBox

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They had the Xbox Games Showcase this morning. All looked pretty boring. Had heaps of Halo Infinite gameplay which looked like every other game.

Medium looks alright though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
They had the Xbox Games Showcase this morning. All looked pretty boring. Had heaps of Halo Infinite gameplay which looked like every other game.

Medium looks alright though.
I watched it and it was boring. Honestly there wasn't a single game that wowed me. Halo ain't Halo any more. Not that I am fussed because I'm sticking with Sony next generation anyway, but I'm a gamer so I'll still checkout Xbox stuff.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I watched it and it was boring. Honestly there wasn't a single game that wowed me. Halo ain't Halo any more. Not that I am fussed because I'm sticking with Sony next generation anyway, but I'm a gamer so I'll still checkout Xbox stuff.
The best Halo was that multiplayer Halo on PC...I don't even remember what it was called but I poured a stupid amount of hours into that at school lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I liked the look of is Medium. Creepy horror stuff.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my boys an I all use the PS4. The Division 2 is the game one son is playing

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing I liked the look of is Medium. Creepy horror stuff.
Interesting concept I will say. Talking of horror games Maid of Sker comes out in a couple of days. It also is an interesting concept, reminds me of Outlast. I actually liked the companies rendition of the welsh song Calon Lan that they use in the trailer.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting concept I will say. Talking of horror games Maid of Sker comes out in a couple of days. It also is an interesting concept, reminds me of Outlast. I actually liked the companies rendition of the welsh song Calon Lan that they use in the trailer.

Speaking of such, Outlast 3 is going to be coop.