DWZ

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ like Smith are wingers and nothing more. They simply don't have the skillset for fullback or centre.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How'd the hard running go for him last night?

His error rate must be at 5 a game now surely?

When we looked like we were getting back in the game, DWZ drop ball leading to a Souths try that ended it.

Not a fullback, barely a winger. Maybe he needs to bulk up and become a forward with his hard running.
Why don't you go and suck Hollands dick instead because "Mr versatile" is our best player and everyone else should hang up their boots aye.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
DWZ like Smith are wingers and nothing more. They simply don't have the skillset for fullback or centre.
Exactly.

Only a clueless coach would try to make a winger play well in the centres.

Malla

Reaction score
Saved by the challenge
Still shit handling

Malla

Reaction score
Bump.

nice to see the teams overall error count dropped dramatically this weekend with this flog on the wing and not getting as many touches.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bump.

nice to see the teams overall error count dropped dramatically this weekend with this flog on the wing and not getting as many touches.
Make a thread about RFM. That bloke isn’t suited to the edge he gets a bit scared hitting holes. Drops his lollies and has done so for years. Off the bench and through the middle is suitable for him.

Malla

Reaction score
Make a thread about RFM. That bloke isn’t suited to the edge he gets a bit scared hitting holes. Drops his lollies and has done so for years. Off the bench and through the middle is suitable for him.
Badly. Its like he runs a line or a hole not expecting to get the ball lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Badly. Its like he runs a line or a hole not expecting to get the ball lol
He’s been doing it for years. I think it’s got something to do with his courage. He just gets a bit worried he will get smacked. So I don’t really think he can overcome it to be honest. He was really good through the middle at the back end of last year, he throws his arms and legs around all over the shop so he’s awkward and hard to contain

Malla

Reaction score
He’s been doing it for years. I think it’s got something to do with his courage. He just gets a bit worried he will get smacked. So I don’t really think he can overcome it to be honest. He was really good through the middle at the back end of last year, he throws his arms and legs around all over the shop so he’s awkward and hard to contain
Yeah - hence why I reckon his best position might be front row or just off the bench as an impact player in the middle. Need someone that has better ball handling skills to play on the edge - you want someone that can catch and you want someone that can pass the ball. He can't do either of those.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
DWZ is a winger full stop. Love his carries out of our danger zone. Shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near fullback anymore.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that RFM is better value to us in the middle, however he has received a lot of misdirected passes. Inaccurate passing has plagued our edge runners and centres which is why we should have stuck solid with Cogger, who has the best control.
That is also why he didn’t look too bad at hooker a few weeks ago.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score

Suited to reserve Grade

Malla

Reaction score
I agree that RFM is better value to us in the middle, however he has received a lot of misdirected passes. Inaccurate passing has plagued our edge runners and centres which is why we should have stuck solid with Cogger, who has the best control.
That is also why he didn’t look too bad at hooker a few weeks ago.
Yes and No. He's had some poor plays just dropping it cold. Others he runs at the line, tough passes to catch but the good players catch em.

Cogger potential to be 14 off the bench next year - not starting material though. He's a reggies player.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still a top player and classy winger. His confidence is heaps low because of errors. I don’t actually mind him trying to get an offload away, be just needs to be a bit more selective when to do it. Hoppa is a big loss and once he comes back dwz will play better

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The rich list claims DWZ is on 550k a season...such a waste of valuable funds, ridiculous decision. Api meanwhile is on 500k.. so like I thought at the time it looks like we offered him less than we were willing to pay DWZ lol.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rich list claims DWZ is on 550k a season...such a waste of valuable funds, ridiculous decision. Api meanwhile is on 500k.. so like I thought at the time it looks like we offered him less than we were willing to pay DWZ lol.
WTTTTTTTAF! How the fuck did anyone re-sign this flog for $550k a season. He has had some good games for the Bulldogs and showed some ticker but not one of those games have been in 2020. $550k WTF already!