This has to be the week.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Enough is fucking ENOUGH !!!
I don't care how it happens but the current board and coach need to go this week we are a absolute embarrassment to the rest of the nrl and the greats of our club.
The rebuild starts now get rid of the shit which is a majority of our team bring in a experienced headcoach my pick is Griffin as he is known for being strict and firm which is what we need. Do whatever we have to do to get a couple of key recruits if that means overs well so be it pay the FUCKING overs.
We are not NRL standard the buck stops here.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin Moore...was a good coach

sign Kev

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Toovey or griffin even Walters SOS right now.!!! Please .!!!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need Toovey. He has passion. Definitely sack the board if nothing else. Roster wise we need players put in the right positions on the field to start with. Bring cogger back in.

If nothing is done I will actually switch clubs. This isnt healthy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The demolition (which some dickheads call rebuilding) continues...

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm expecting an announcement tonight surely that's enough if Pays coach next week that will dead set do me.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he was good, but I'm over the nepotism at our club. The Club in it's entirity needs a rebuild. Not just the team.
Kevin Moore...was a good coach

sign Kev

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully Cotric has already signed and it just hasn't come out yet, if he watches the rubbish we displayed tonight he won't be coming anywhere near the club.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This week's stat. Our worst start to a season since 1963. Think about that. If this is not a cause for concern, then I'm afraid this is deliberate.
Mate its breaking my heart honestly I've never been this disappointed in a Bulldogs side in the 20 years ive supported them we are a joke the hole we are in right now is that deep its not funny.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he was good, but I'm over the nepotism at our club. The Club in it's entirity needs a rebuild. Not just the team.
No he’s got unfinished business here, he nearly got there, he won coach of the year and the players liked him.

I blame Dib, Greenturd and other imposters for him leaving

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so they spoke of rebuild when they signed pay and a lot of pay lovers say give him a break he doesn’t have the squad etc.... ok I agree to a point. But a rebuild is supposed to atleast improve. Not one player under pay has thrived or gotten better. Not once have I looked at a young up and comer and said wow he is going well. It’s actually quite the opposite. Dwz backwards, foran backwards, wakeham who carves up in international footy looks like a player who wouldn’t make reserves... katoa got 20min and cut for the rest of the game.

I can keep going but when you score 8-12 points a game max and it consistently keeps happening then questions need to be asked. Yes we might not win a lot of games but f me! We ain’t even in the contest with a team coming second last. Hang your heads in shame board and coaching staff you guys have failed miserably.

now please fuck off pay and coaching staff before they destroy Thomson’s career

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah but lameboyant (@flamebouyant ) said its reimis and naps fault so we just need to sack them and we'll make the prelim finals