Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We could have challenged that and if we lost, we could demand the video ref lose his job.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
That’s the game. Nothing in attack under the coaching of Dean Pay. Sack him tonight

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What is Steve G doing as attacking coach? You look at our attack... no support, no players running angles, and predictable as a Taylor Swift song. Maybe Pay over rules him, and cattle is certainly a problem. But as attacking coach he has to shoulder his share of the blame.

Pay has his issues... but I don't see many people questioning the attacking coach for our inept attack.
He’s part of the problem as well. He needs to fuck right off with our whole coaching staff

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You honestly think that's on Pay? I think that's just really bad decision making. If Pay says kick early if there's a chance, and then they kick early when there's nothing on, thats just shit play by the kicker!! That's not on Pay, that's just very poor decision making.
Pays responsible

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if Thompson asked for an immediate release to get away from this garbage

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Egg on my face but that was terrible . I think pay will be sacked , we all can see Reimis Smith isn’t a centre surely for the better of the team they all would say or be asked to be played in their best positions .. Smith doesn’t even care doesn’t look angry or apologise . I’m not sad I’m for once frustrated if there’s one team I hate losing to it’s the Bronx and especially a Bronx side that will now have the news articles saying they’re back on track. FUCK

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney and Montoya want to have a run? Or help out the forwards

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Um Dogs need a try... Said Captain Obvious..lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like the players aren't even following the game plan...