Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.healthline.com/health/mononucleosis

"Mono, or infectious mononucleosis, refers to a group of symptoms usually caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It typically occurs in teenagers, but you can get it at any age. The virus is spread through saliva, which is why some people refer to it as “the kissing disease.”"
Well thank fuck I'm not a horny teenager anymore.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Victorians & New South Welshmen/women are going to ruin it for everyone.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate how is Dan supposed to control a dumb fuck security guard who can't keep it in his pants and a dumb fuck quarantined idiot who wants to shag the dumb fuck security guard ?
I’m sorry man but the buck stops with him..gets praised for the good stuff..gotta take responsibility for the bad stuff..he’s the Premier..Labor or Liberal.. just like the Orange..although most of his stuff is pretty bad..

Here’s a an article.. https://theconversation.com/melbour...overseen-by-a-flawed-security-industry-142044

Take what you will..but to me there should have been more scrutiny in choice..actually there should never have been a choice at first..the ADF and Police should have been there first.. than the tender put out.. NSW to their credit used a mixture of the three and as a result are doing well at the moment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
https://www.healthline.com/health/mononucleosis

"Mono, or infectious mononucleosis, refers to a group of symptoms usually caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It typically occurs in teenagers, but you can get it at any age. The virus is spread through saliva, which is why some people refer to it as “the kissing disease.”"
Can you catch mono riding a monorail?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m sorry man but the buck stops with him..gets praised for the good stuff..gotta take responsibility for the bad stuff..he’s the Premier..Labor or Liberal.. just like the Orange..although most of his stuff is pretty bad..

Here’s a an article.. https://theconversation.com/melbour...overseen-by-a-flawed-security-industry-142044

Take what you will..but to me there should have been more scrutiny in choice..actually there should never have been a choice at first..the ADF and Police should have been there first.. than the tender put out.. NSW to their credit used a mixture of the three and as a result are doing well at the moment.
Yeah when it comes to stuff like this, fuck the parties, protecting us should be first priority.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not surprisingly the left are going easy on him and saying he is in between a rock and a hard place.

If he were a Liberal, the same would be autistically screeching for his head.

That's humans for you....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah when it comes to stuff like this, fuck the parties, protecting us should be first priority.
Absolutely my man..it’s a high priority. You can’t bullshit around.. It’s better to be overprotective than under protective..if you know what I mean. Heck an industry already under scrutiny you can’t take the chance. First secure the situation with the big guns, to provide time to pick the best security firms for the job..pretty obvious!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not surprisingly the left are going easy on him and saying he is in between a rock and a hard place.

I can’t see how you can’t see that he..and the team he leads..hasn’t been vigilant enough. The proof is what has happened..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can’t see how you can’t see that he..and the team he leads..hasn’t been vigilant enough. The proof is what has happened..
Exactly. Sometimes you have to man up, bite the bullet and try your best to correct/ease the situation.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Dan has stepped up and taken full responsibility for it. He hasn't evaded responsibility for it or looked to blame someone else. He's held up his hand and said my fault.

He tried to kill 2 birds with one stone and give a private enterprise and employees a job by using a private security firm (in this downturn of economic
activity)

Thats just not true. I've repeatedly praised gladys about this and I'm a lefty.

Mike Carlton, ex-journalist, who many would consider hard left (he isnt hes just left) has repeatedly praised every state premier for doing their best in these difficult times and allowance for mistakes to be made because we're in uncharted territory.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dan has stepped up and taken full responsibility for it. He hasn't evaded responsibility for it or looked to blame someone else. He's held up his hand and said my fault.

He tried to kill 2 birds with one stone and give a private enterprise and employees a job by using a private security firm (in this downturn of economic
activity)

Thats just not true. I've repeatedly praised gladys about this and I'm a lefty.

Mike Carlton, ex-journalist, who many would consider hard left (he isnt hes just left) has repeatedly praised every state premier for doing their best in these difficult times and allowance for mistakes to be made because we're in uncharted territory.
Wasn't aimed you bro.

At least you focus on the real issue and not turn into left and right with important issues.

Andrews gets the benefit of the doubt due to this being uncharted waters.

He will show his true value by how he gets them out of this shit storm.

PS I thought Carlton passed away?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A few weeks ago he was being called "dictator dan" for locking up Victoria and he resisted constant pressure (from shock jocks and news ltd stable, Andrew bolt etc) to open up Victoria. Now hes being lambasted by those same tools for opening up victoria too soon.

Victoria finally got to a safe enough stage to open up and it was some dumb fuck bikie, who works for a security company who couldn't keep his dick in his pants, who ruined it for everyone.

Not forgetting that WA, QLD, SA all closed their borders, so where do all those international flights land? Sydney and Melbourne.

And then the victoria population themselves haven't really helped, with up to 10,000 residents in the hot spots refusing to be tested because covid19 is fake and a conspiracy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't aimed you bro.

At least you focus on the real issue and not turn into left and right with important issues.

Andrews gets the benefit of the doubt due to this being uncharted waters.

He will show his true value by how he gets them out of this shit storm.
I didnt take it as aimed at me, I was just merely providing examples that the "left" aren't having go at the state premiers. At the prime minister? Yes, because again hes showing his incompetence (he was the one trying to force the state premiers to open up schools and everything else early, the state premiers all told him to get fucked, gladys finally caved in because of the pressure she was getting from the rest of her party)

The state premiers are being supported by the "left" regardless which party the state premiers belong too. They've all done their best to see us through this

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didnt take it as aimed at me, I was just merely providing examples that the "left" aren't having go at the state premiers. At the prime minister? Yes, because again hes showing his incompetence (he was the one trying to force the state premiers to open up schools and everything else early, the state premiers all told him to get fucked, gladys finally caved in because of the pressure she was getting from the rest of her party)

The state premiers are being supported by the "left" regardless which party the state premiers belong too. They've all done their best to see us through this
Where is ScuMo in all this? I haven't been following closely but surely he has at least said something.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

activity)
And now might kill a third and fourth and fifth bird with coronavirus! I just think it was very bad form to engage an already shady industry with such an important responsibility..there should have been ADF and police force first..then Security company..create time to throughly check em out..That is all that was needed..Safety of Aussies, than job creation..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is ScuMo in all this? I haven't been following closely but surely he has at least said something.
Good question, where thenfuck is he?

He only just appeared yesterday giving a statement. Before that he was absent again

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And now might kill a third and fourth and fifth bird with coronavirus! I just think it was very bad form to engage an already shady industry with such an important responsibility..there should have been ADF and police force first..then Security company..create time to throughly check em out..That is all that was needed..Safety of Aussies, than job creation..
And again hes taken full responsibility for it. He can't change the past. Up until that stage, victoria were leading the way with their response.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good question, where thenfuck is he?

He only just appeared yesterday giving a statement. Before that he was absent again
Looks like trying to avoid and will come out and gloat when this shit gets sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.