News Board unrest

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully the board will take control of recruitment (LOLLLLLLL)

And i understand what you mean about Bennet.

But id take Bennet over Pay. I don't think we have many more options tbh. A few dont want to come near our mess of a club
Or we take a risk and go with Shaun Wane.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
been following the Adrian Lam situation at wigan. He may stay but hes another good option, been in the Australian coaching system. Getting these 2 together would be ideal.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The 2017 cattle that we had to clear out to make way for the 2020 cattle we have to clear out.

Take a listen to Kimmorleys advice....coach them to develop their games.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Risky but go though those links I put up.

We've been playing this way for years. Maybe we need a huge shake up with someone new with new ideas.

You just cant see it changing unless something drastic happens to change the mind set.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No more rookies. Not the time for it.
been following the Adrian Lam situation at wigan. He may stay but hes another good option, been in the Australian coaching system. Getting these 2 together would be ideal.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wayne’s past it but he has player respect (can land quality signatures still)
Wayne can attract players but honestly he has achieved fucking nothing of note in recent history.
Who the fark has Bennett attracted to Souths? Mitchell, what a raging success that has been so far and where the fark else was he going to go after the Rooster booted him out? Who else, Arrow, is the only signing for 2021 that I can recall and he was purely chasing the $'s. I don't think he is attracting anyone these days, his time has passed.

Go Dogs

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get me wrong Bennett way better than pay and will do wonders. However If Bennett was to break his contract at Souths I think his pulling power would be Diminished.
Who the fark has Bennett attracted to Souths? Mitchell, what a raging success that has been so far and where the fark else was he going to go after the Rooster booted him out? Who else, Arrow, is the only signing for 2021 that I can recall and he was purely chasing the $'s. I don't think he is attracting anyone these days, his time has passed.

Go Dogs
Actually a couple of more broncos
- raging success of jimmy the jet
- sua but he has been a good pick up

don’t worry , if he breaks a contract after being buddy buddy with Souths players I’m sure he will be able to continue to attract players :joycat:

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Wayne can attract players but honestly he has achieved fucking nothing of note in recent history.
He won with the dragons in 2010 and
He should of won that gf with the broncos if it wasn’t for that spastic hunt dropping the ball from the kick off.
Regardless he is a master coach that can still attract many more players than anyone else available at the moment. We have no chance of winning the competition in the next 5 years so I’d rather he rebuild.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He won with the dragons in 2010 and
He should of won that gf with the broncos if it wasn’t for that spastic hunt dropping the ball from the kick off.
Regardless he is a master coach that can still attract many more players than anyone else available at the moment. We have no chance of winning the competition in the next 5 years so I’d rather he rebuild.
Wayne can't rebuild.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No more rookies. Not the time for it.
Assistant coach or halves coach is my preferred role for him. Also Fitzgibbon is a highly rated option by some and he's a rooster aswell. I dare say Adrian would say he's to being an assistant under him.

Last edited:

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Wayne can't rebuild.
Yeah ok, best coach of all time can’t rebuild.
It’s because he hasn’t had to.he was brought into the dragons as a mercenary to win a comp for them. He brought a few in Michael wayman, Jeremy smith, and beau Scott..
He won the Comp with Ben Hornby , Jamie Soward in the halves, and dean young on one leg..
he was brought to the knights to do the exact same thing, but the whole tinkler thing went to shit with him not paying players and ringing and texting them as all hours abusing them.
He just hasn’t ever had to rebuild.
Opinions are all good, but at least have some sort of argument behind it.
If you think Wayne can’t rebuild who can?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Regardless he is a master coach that can still attract many more players than anyone else available at the moment.
Exactly who has he actually attracted to Souths, Mitchell is still a lazy fark and Jimmy the Jet is running on metho instead of kero. Arrow chased the big bucks knowing that he will only have to put up with Bennnet for next year, and maybe not even that.

Did anyone actually watch Souths on Sunday night, they were barely any better than us, the final score flattered them. They completed less sets than us, made less line breaks (FMD how does that happen with their playing talent), made less kick return metres, their play the ball speed was slower than ours and we had more forced drop outs than they did (aren't we the worst ever in forcing line drop outs). Not only is the old fart not attracting players any more he's not exactly setting the world on fire in the coaching stakes either.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah ok, best coach of all time can’t rebuild.
It’s because he hasn’t had to.he was brought into the dragons as a mercenary to win a comp for them. He brought a few in Michael wayman, Jeremy smith, and beau Scott..
He won the Comp with Ben Hornby , Jamie Soward in the halves, and dean young on one leg..
he was brought to the knights to do the exact same thing, but the whole tinkler thing went to shit with him not paying players and ringing and texting them as all hours abusing them.
He just hasn’t ever had to rebuild.
Opinions are all good, but at least have some sort of argument behind it.
If you think Wayne can’t rebuild who can?
Best coach of all time? Hahahaha fuck me. It's 2020, not 1800 ffs.