CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I also had sivo (150 unadjusted) if that makes u feel better
I'm your opponent, so no, it make me feel horrible. Teddy's score is absolute bs though.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fidow got dumped before kickoff though and I missed it, so I'm gunna get a small score from a reserve though once they run.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm your opponent, so no, it make me feel horrible. Teddy's score is absolute bs though.
Yeh I dunno where he got the extra 38 points though, that's like scoring a try which he didn't do. Maybe an assist

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh I dunno where he got the extra 38 points though, that's like scoring a try which he didn't do. Maybe an assist
Even his previous score was pushing it..meanwhile my captain scores a season low once again :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
McInnes gets a fucking downgrade? I was expecting an upgrade ffs. Scoring is a fucking joke.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
McInnes gets a fucking downgrade? I was expecting an upgrade ffs. Scoring is a fucking joke.
Thought he was 80s last night? McInnis is my captain in fantasy. Best and most expensive player in that version. Hookers do best in that. Have 4 hookers lol. He even outscored sivo this week in fantasy and sivo got 4 tries

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thought he was 80s last night? McInnis is my captain in fantasy. Best and most expensive player in that version. Hookers do best in that. Have 4 hookers lol. He even outscored sivo this week in fantasy and sivo got 4 tries
He was but they took points off him. NRL.com has him on like an extra 13 tackles compared to foxsports, I don't understand how there can be that big of a difference.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wtf happened with Ponga only 18 points
He went off a little early due to a head knock but wasnt setting the world on fire before that. Whats the bet if i flick him to try and get a POD player (everyone has ponga) he then gets 150 the week i do.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He went off a little early due to a head knock but wasnt setting the world on fire before that. Whats the bet if i flick him to try and get a POD player (everyone has ponga) he then gets 150 the week i do.
Always the way mate hahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've been so wasteful with these extra trades and made careless decisions. Already planning on trading Latrell out after 3 weeks :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Klemmer or pangai?

3k short of Fucking matterson because I can’t move arrow to front rower and trade both holsborough and brown ffs

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Klemmer or pangai?

3k short of Fucking matterson because I can’t move arrow to front rower and trade both holsborough and brown ffs
Paulo

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke Thompson valued at $453k

is he worth the gamble?