Opinion Wakeham Thought

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He played well tonight. Anyone that suggests otherwise is hating for the sake of it and being as negative as anyone was towards Lewis.

He was one of the few out there who tried anything tonight in attack and he had some classy touches. He did all of the kicking again as Foran left him stranded in that department. Often his teammates were caught asleep to Wakeham being creative.

Either way, it's postive signs for him and he should be proud of his performance. As should certain fans.
100% agree. He bounced back well from last week and made a noticeable different to our style of play. Ball movement was a lot cleaner, little more variation in play, etc.

It's unfortunate that we sent our one of the worst bulldog backlines i've ever seen as there were a few opportunities that we completely fucked due to the wrong players simply being in the wrong roles. Jackson was also a massive killer, Wakeham played the defence well a few times but Jackson was either running the wrong line, reacted to slow or lacked the strength to break through the contact one on one.

Really hope Wakeham kicks on with this and the staff/players support it, feels like the first time in forever we've had someone that actually plays like a halfback at the club. Problem is we should've been playing like this ages ago and spent the entire preseason building on it...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Souths had all the momentum early in the second half then it turned to shit once Holland got into dummy half. Hopefully Wakeham can build off that 1st half.
Note the time Reynolds had to put in his kicks and the fact that the defence was on top of Wakeham as he cleared. Foran is tsrgetted in defence and was caught out on several occasions.

We just dont have the fundaments or attention to detail of the things we can control.

Their last try an example of poor decision making and undisciplined play without any footy nous.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He definitely faded as the game went on. I really enjoyed his first half as he took charge of the team. The potential is there, we must persist
He faded as the forwards and Foran did around him.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
60 minutes of rocks, 20 minutes of diamonds.
Hahaha there’s the dud!!
Couldn’t help yourself could you, or is the publicist work a 24hr gig?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha there’s the dud!!
Couldn’t help yourself could you, or is the publicist work a 24hr gig?
What’s wrong mate? Are you gonna challenge my comment with some sort of logic or just run your mouth?

Let’s talk footy, I know it’s not your forte but have a crack Sleeky

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He played well tonight. Anyone that suggests otherwise is hating for the sake of it and being as negative as anyone was towards Lewis.

He was one of the few out there who tried anything tonight in attack and he had some classy touches. He did all of the kicking again as Foran left him stranded in that department. Often his teammates were caught asleep to Wakeham being creative.

Either way, it's postive signs for him and he should be proud of his performance. As should certain fans.
And very solid in defence. Foran went ok. Took on the line and saved a try.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn’t that bad tonight, need to persist I think. Him and Foran.
The backs line was horrendous tonight. Smith needs a fkn rocket put up him, doesn’t look interested at all. Slack as fk. When JMK went off it went downhill. I’d still give Cogger a run at hooker.
DWZ needs to play wing, Averillo at the back.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Put him behind a decent pack and he’ll smash it

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong mate? Are you gonna challenge my comment with some sort of logic or just run your mouth?

Let’s talk footy, I know it’s not your forte but have a crack Sleeky
Logic? As in with the same guy who started a thread about Wakeham being nothing but another reserve grader? Why would I want to insert logic into a lost cause?

Have you been reading TK users posts? Are they all wrong too? Have you watched tonight’s game? waste of server space you are, nothing more than that

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought I’d just bump up this clowns thread, wakehem has done more than a lot of players in today’s first half only
That clown will complain hes being unfairly targetted

Here's a fucking rainbow and disgaree for you idiot horse