Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How can heads roll.. Our Chairwoman of the board Lynne Anderson hasnt been sighted at the club..

Would Politis go MIA if his club had no major sponsor, couldnt attract players & was at the bottom of the ladder..
She’s there every day. Have you been there?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks beat us by 2, beat Titans by 30.
Another great thread from the resident dope
How does that affect the price of fish

So does it mean if Souths put on a bigger score than they did on the titans he was correct

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How does that affect the price of fish

So does it mean if Souths put on a bigger score than they did on the titans he was correct
Just pointing out she should wait until after the game before making a post like that

A

Alexander the Great

Is this your dupe lol
I have only ever had one account. Check with the brains trust if you must.

Anyone has a duplicate account is a weak human. Normally degenerates or weaklings who think they are men but really just pieces of shit.

Wouldn't last 10 minutes in supermax.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Anyone has a duplicate account is a weak human. Normally degenerates or weaklings who think they are men but really just pieces of shit.

Don’t talk about Mr I like that

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If true, wow haha. "That" user clearly has issues and if its allowed the mods have more issues.
There's a lot more rumours about dupe accounts than actual dupe accounts. If someone can maintain logging in from different locations for each account so we don't see a shared ip address, then good luck to them. If they break other forum rules the dupes would get bans the same as any user

A

Alexander the Great

Don’t talk about Mr I like that
.I just realised you are taking about mr invisible gotcha.

You must have a lot of hate for him to bring him up randomly after not being here for a very long time and being banned.

Says alot about you. Attacking someone when they can't defend themselves. Boneyard.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Like the rumour that Mr I was 086. :tearsofjoy:
Sometimes there are a number of other things that make it obvious to us someone is a dupe, but most of the time shared IPs get our attention in that regard. Me i dont really care strongly about dupes unless people are using them to gang up on someone. Who cares if someone gives themselves likes, or agrees with themselves. It takes all sorts, and doesn't hurt the forum. There's no prizes here for most likes.

Its the same with banned user's "dupes". If someone manages to get manually approved (as all users are now), and was previously permanently banned, im ok with it if they manage to stop what got them banned to begin with, and do nothing to get banned again. There are people that cant achieve that, coz they end up being the same. And its never ok to have a dupe when you are on a temporary ban.

We care more about whats posted, and abuse.

A

Alexander the Great

The fact that a person can have multiple accounts to support a theory or prove a point in a arguments defeats the purpose of a fair and honest forum. Credibility is shot and it does not become a reliable source for information.

As seen with the numerous troll threads some users actually fall for the rubbish and when they figure it out they are turned off from wither posting or coming back.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's a lot more rumours about dupe accounts than actual dupe accounts. If someone can maintain logging in from different locations for each account so we don't see a shared ip address, then good luck to them. If they break other forum rules the dupes would get bans the same as any user
Serious question just to clarify and

So there's dupe accounts allowed now is what you're saying and good luck to them... if you don't see a shared ip address?

All the changing of names as well

I've been going back looking at old posts. Wow some on here have done 180 degree turns on their previous opinions of club matters.
If true, wow haha. "That" user clearly has issues and if its allowed the mods have more issues.
Up to them I guess with the type of inflammatory stuff they allow.

Turning off rainbows and red crosses would help and just leave the troublemakers their trolling, taunting Funny icon :grinning:...still wouldn't offer much by way of constructive argument unfortunately.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The fact that a person can have multiple accounts to support a theory or prove a point in a arguments defeats the purpose of a fair and honest forum. Credibility is shot and it does not become a reliable source for information.

As seen with the numerous troll threads some users actually fall for the rubbish and when they figure it out they are turned off from wither posting or coming back.
It would depend on the impact it has on the forum and how a dupe was being used. Because someone agrees or seems to back up someones post, it doesn't change my opinion on something. So wouldn't matter if someone was agreeing with themselves. Without an official source, backing up a rumour wont make it more credible either or keep it from being moved to the rumour forum. But if someone was using a dupe to disagree with someone, argue with someone, gang up on someone, then that wouldn't be tolerated.

We also don't want to unfairly ban someone for appearing to be a previous banned person, if they aren't breaking other rules here, in case they aren't that person.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Serious question just to clarify and

So there's dupe accounts allowed now is what you're saying and good luck to them... if you don't see a shared ip address?

All the changing of names as well

I've been going back looking at old posts. Wow some on here have done 180 degree turns on their previous opinions of club matters.

Up to them I guess with the type of inflammatory stuff they allow.

Turning off rainbows and red crosses would help and just leave the troublemakers their trolling, taunting Funny icon :grinning:...still wouldn't offer much by way of constructive argument unfortunately.
No i guess i wouldn't say dupes are allowed. Its more about not banning someone just because they might or seem to be someone else, when they aren't breaking forum rules, and there is no other direct evidence like a shared IP. In case they are not a dupe. I also cannot think of any permanently banned users who could successfully have a personality transplant and come back and not do anything to get banned again. Everything is case by case. As i said depends how a "dupe" is being used and what evidence we have they are a dupe. Someone using a dupe to be abusive for example, is probably going to be banned for being abusive anyway. Having similar opinions to someone else doesnt make you a dupe by itself. Most accusations i see here of people being dupes, we have no evidence they are like a shared ip / location

A

Alexander the Great

It would depend on the impact it has on the forum and how a dupe was being used. Because someone agrees or seems to back up someones post, it doesn't change my opinion on something. So wouldn't matter if someone was agreeing with themselves. Without an official source, backing up a rumour wont make it more credible either or keep it from being moved to the rumour forum. But if someone was using a dupe to disagree with someone, argue with someone, gang up on someone, then that wouldn't be tolerated.

We also don't want to unfairly ban someone for appearing to be a previous banned person, if they aren't breaking other rules here, in case they aren't that person.
Your opinion won't be changed because you have been here a long time and you know who everyone is and what they stand for.

For a new user reading a comment and seeing a few dislikes eveytime that user posts damages their credibility.

If a member has been banned previously they should not be allowed back on. You guys give multiple warning before the ban is placed.

Just like if you commit a crime and your convicted you are no longer able to enjoy the privileges of society's because you broke the rules. But it is a forum football forum after all so they may be a bad example to give you.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your opinion won't be changed because you have been here a long time and you know who everyone is and what they stand for.

For a new user reading a comment and seeing a few dislikes eveytime that user posts damages their credibility.

If a member has been banned previously they should not be allowed back on. You guys give multiple warning before the ban is placed.

Just like if you commit a crime and your convicted you are no longer able to enjoy the privileges of society's because you broke the rules. But it is a forum football forum after all so they may be a bad example to give you.
Main thing id say to new users is have your own opinion based on evidence that isnt only sourced here. There's a fair amount of BS in here, and im sure its not all dupes posting it lol.