Ryan Girlder on Triple M

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We aren’t signing any **** until the club decides who the coach is for next year.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF Debelin is available he'd be a great inclusion. He is super fit and healthy ATM because all he is literally doing is training and by all reports, he is training the house down.
I heard from a few police mates. He is guilty and won’t play for a few years

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw a video on FB on the Triple M NRL Page with old mate saying we need to sign the following:

Connor Watson
Jacob Saifiti
Josh Kerr
Resign Foran on match payments only.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't touch de belin with a barge pole oats would be handy though

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I saw a video on FB on the Triple M NRL Page with old mate saying we need to sign the following:

Connor Watson
Jacob Saifiti
Josh Kerr
Resign Foran on match payments only.
Lets take one from each. Lets take Mahoney and Saifiti.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks mate
You are thanking him for giving you depression..?:tearsofjoy:

Watching that presser made me think of the scenes in Flying High where everyone that listened to him tell his story, killed themselves...

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are thanking him for giving you depression..?:tearsofjoy:

Watching that presser made me think of the scenes in Flying High where everyone that listened to him tell his story, killed themselves...
Yeah I think he’s been tapped on the shoulder mate

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Triple M's Ryan Girdler has revealed the players he believes the Bulldogs should be chasing to sign for 2021.

Reports suggest the Dogs have $3-Million in salary cap space to spend for next year and beyond.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ry...e-of-the-bulldogs-path-back-to-success-163352

TLDR (or too long didn't listen)

Re-sign
1. Elliott
2. Foran (one to two years)

Sign (look at)
1. Jesse Bromwich
2. Mahoney
3. Ese'ese
4. Tyrone May
5. Oates
6. Jack de Belin

I like our lists better :( .

There is a bit more in there so give it a listen.
Funny how Girdler suggested Tyrone May from the Panthers and Im guessing not suggested the much better player Matt Burton (off contract next year) who can't get a starting spot at his beloved club.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Funny how Girdler suggested Tyrone May from the Panthers and Im guessing not suggested the much better player Matt Burton (off contract next year) who can't get a starting spot at his beloved club.
It's Luai vs Burton for the five-eighth position. May's apparently a really good utility (took Burton's position on the bench this week too). I also think he was only talking about players off contract.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't touch de belin with a barge pole oats would be handy though
You reckon ? He’s pretty ordinary drops the ball as much as our players do ..only plus on our wingers is he’s twice the size

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give ken maumalo a big offer I’ve said 200 times on the forum lol but the guy is good man was the difference again tonight against the broncs always top 3 most meters in games but from an article I read is pretty homesick living in aus so don’t think that would ever happen

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter who we buy. If we don’t have a decent coach we will never build the morale.