Look at this scrub

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't want no scrubs. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. Don't go chasing waterfalls.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Lewis has nice hair ..... Peter sterling is jealous

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Lewis is doing the biggest dump of his entire life.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah I just see someone with enough ticker to stand in front of and tackle a kiwi 1st grader trying to run over him.

He might have boofy hair, but he don’t lack balls.
Its that attitude that has our fans being conditioned to accept this mediocre style of player
I am sick of hearing he can tackle

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its that attitude that has our fans being conditioned to accept this mediocre style of player
I am sick of hearing he can tackle
Bite me champ. I wasn’t commenting on his ability just his ticker. I am sick to death of hearing shit comments about our own players from supposed fans.

If you have ever played football you would know what the fuck I was talking about.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bite me champ. I wasn’t commenting on his ability just his ticker. I am sick to death of hearing shit comments about our own players from supposed fans.

If you have ever played football you would know what the fuck I was talking about.
ooOoo big man has played some footy so his opinion matters more than anyone else, in the face of a majority saying the same thing
Sorry Andrew Johns, i'll think next time before i speak
Who gives a fuck if he can tackle, he can't do anything else at an NRL level
Onto the next one

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ooOoo big man has played some footy so his opinion matters more than anyone else, in the face of a majority saying the same thing
Sorry Andrew Johns, i'll think next time before i speak
Who gives a fuck if he can tackle, he can't do anything else at an NRL level
Onto the next one
Hahaha. Nah mate that was a long time ago..

He is not in 1st grade at the moment and they only way he will play there ever again is if he fixes his short comings and position.

My comments are about bashing our own. There is enough crap with the football club and coach going on so I think your thread was un-necessary.
Particularly when the poor prick already has multiple shit bagging threads for you to blurt that crap.

BTW, Johnsey was poof halfback not a prop.