Opinion Are you a current Member?

Are you a Current member of the Bulldogs?

• Yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Curious to see how many of us on here is a current member and explain if you will renew next season. I think if the situation doesn’t change then we can force change with our boycott of memberships. Whatever it takes.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What type of member?

I'm a QLD member these days. I must admit this is the first time I have ever questioned whether I would renew for 2021.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
after nearly 20 years, unlikely to renew, between their begging wanting us to pledge the membership and lynns leadership its going to be difficult to buy 2 memberships

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m 2 platinum ticketed member,and can’t go this Sunday because of work commitments,I offered them to my son ,thanks but no thanks dad,very disillusioned with the dogs was his response,I told him to stick solid as we will get better,still no luck,but I myself will never turn my back on my club

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious to see how many of us on here is a current member and explain if you will renew next season. I think if the situation doesn’t change then we can force change with our boycott of memberships. Whatever it takes.
I have been a member for 32 years.

Whoever or whatever is in charge, does not make me "boycott" my membership.

If you want to make or force change, or be a fully sick ****, go protest infront of the Leagues Club and at the training grounds

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was a 12 year member until they gave pay an extra year waiting to see who coaches next

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am a member and I’ll always renew regardless of who is in charge and how we are going on the ladder. It’s called being a supporter for a reason

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Football club and ticketed member.
40 year supporter.
Will never turn my back on my club.
Support in good times and bad.
We came through 2002, 2008 and will see this tough period off as well.
#proudtobeabulldog

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am a member and have been since I moved out of home at 17. I’ve wanted to fucking walk the past couple seasons in frustration and have stuck loyal though I also feel it’s a voice they care about.

$$$$

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty pointless, it’s just paying to be disappointed. Second a new couch is appointed I’ll buy one.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you shouldn’t throw your membership in as you lose your voting rights. Best to be a member and have the opportunity to vote especially if this board doesn’t deliver.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a family membership for 5 and I'll renew again next year. We will come good soon and see some sunshine after a few years of rain.

For me it's more than just a night out at the footy, it's an opportunity to spend a few quality hours with my kids, have a meal on the way and then chat about the game on the way home. The good times on the field will return soon and we'll be able to have some positive conversations on the way home rather than whinging about referees or Kerrod Holland.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a season ticket holder because it was cheaper via RAS by over 50% on the same cat a tickets and ANZ home games only and on a budget with family of 4 and you get ANZ members rights with whole load of extras.

You also get free tickets Bbl, a league, union 7 sevens, races and the Easter show.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not a season ticket holder because it was cheaper via RSA by over 50% and on a budget with family of 4 and you get ANZ members rights with whole load of extras.

You also get free tickets Bbl, a league, union 7 sevens, races and the Easter show.
Yeah I’ve got ANZ Membership too and it’s been pretty good value.
Now that they’ve canned the upgrade though and subsequently if the Dogs make more of a play for Bankwest fair chance I won’t renew ANZ - wait and see.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve got ANZ Membership too and it’s been pretty good value.
Now that they’ve canned the upgrade though and subsequently if the Dogs make more of a play for Bankwest fair chance I won’t renew ANZ - wait and see.
With RSA membership is only cost me family for 4 $420 a year for regular season and you can purchase tickets via ANZ members portal for finals and grand final.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
With RSA membership is only cost me family for 4 $420 a year for regular season and you can purchase tickets via ANZ members portal for finals and grand final.
Cheers, sounds like a good deal.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can your membership renewal be based on performance or who the coach is, or whatever.....Either you’re a supporter or you’re not!! Win lose or draw.... being a doggie supporter is for life and for all seasons, good and bad.