Jammer farewell and thank you for the parting gift.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you all seen the interview on the dogs site with Thompson on how he speaks about how he made hes decision about picking the bulldogs and how he called jammer and he couldn’t speak more highly about the club which helped him pick the BULLDOGS.

So once again thanks bupa love ya mate an will miss ya.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope he comes back to the club once he finishes playing. What a legend of the game, great leader and club ambassador. A true bulldog.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope he comes back to the club once he finishes playing. What a legend of the game, great leader and club ambassador. A true bulldog.
Even if its working with the youngsters coming through.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a great story, brings a tear to the eye.. Much love an respect Jimmy, miss you. And good luck on your new ventures back home, if you ever want to come back for a role at the mighty blue an white, it’s always your home.!!!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He mentioned he’s only going back for 6 months then will come back to Aussie on NRL on fox last week... hopefully we offer him a coaching role in the forwards we need people with a winners mindset around the club.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Genuine club icon.

Fitting that we’re ushering in a new British Bulldog as Jamma departs the country. If Thommo goes even half as good as Graham was, then we’ll have ourselves a quality prop forward for years to come.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Genuine club icon.

Fitting that we’re ushering in a new British Bulldog as Jamma departs the country. If Thommo goes even half as good as Graham was, then we’ll have ourselves a quality prop forward for years to come.
Absolutely mate, well said.. agree with you here.. sorry about the rainbow, you know I had too :tearsofjoy:so don’t take it to heart as I do like this post of yours.!!! Was all in good taste lol.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.

mum sure st George would've love hearing that. Guy always talking us up whilst playing for them.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bought a house in the Shire, he’s coming back for sure.

Go Dogs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate he didn’t want to leave .... he’s still got one blue eye and one white eye... he left to help us out...
woouldnt that just mean he has blue eyes?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've never seen a player compete harder than Graham. The term legend gets thrown around too often these days but Jimmy is a true club legend who will always be beloved by our fanbase. Our team sorely needs his passion and desire right now.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
everyone loves him now but two years ago the kennel wanted to move him on.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inspirational
Thanks and good luck Bupa !!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you all seen the interview on the dogs site with Thompson on how he speaks about how he made hes decision about picking the bulldogs and how he called jammer and he couldn’t speak more highly about the club which helped him pick the BULLDOGS.

So once again thanks bupa love ya mate an will miss ya.
Wish we picked up bupa for the rest of season.. truly hurts seeing him leave .. this is the lowest I’ve felt in a long time I’ve been a supporter of this board but last few years I’m
Not confident ... what the andersons said they wanted to do was music to our ears.. but what they’ve done is nothing . Aside from chn , and dwz .. we haven’t had much excitement .. would you all agree? When is the next election etc ?