Only 3 nrl players

dibbie83

Waterboy
Reaction score
Only have 3 1st grande players ...hoppa dwz Jackson the rest should b playing A grand Whos your players u would keep

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson in your list is based from previous years as he hasn’t shown anything for a while to understand why we gave him a 3 year contract extension.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Only have 3 1st grande players ...hoppa dwz Jackson the rest should b playing A grand Whos your players u would keep
remove Jackson put in Elliott as the three who have turned up each week this season, Hoppa, DWZ & Elliott. The only three who are consistent.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd only keep Averillo and Thompson and maybe DWZ, the rest is garbage.

what, Averillo has potential yes but no way is he a consistent 1st grade player, far from it.
Thompson, I assume that is based on potential also?
DWZ yes agree.

Hoppa & Elliott have the best performers this season.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa
DWZ
Averillo
Elliott

We will do Ricky Stuart clean out with the rest.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
what, Averillo has potential yes but no way is he a consistent 1st grade player, far from it.
Thompson, I assume that is based on potential also?
DWZ yes agree.

Hoppa & Elliott have the best performers this season.
That is the only reason why I mentioned those 3, because of potential. The rest have not shown any potential in improving especially under pay.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jackson should probably be under the most scrutiny yet so many of our fans give a him a free pass.
Na he has turned to shit and gone stale. Wouldn't care one bit if he is released. We already have 90% of our players being passengers.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Out of the Nrl squad id keep, Averillo, DWZ, Thompson and Elliot. I think he's getting pretty good. In a decent pack he'd go good.

The rest are meh. Even the young guys like Toomaga and Wakeham are pretty average.

Jackson is past it and needs to freshen up somewhere else. Probably do himself good aswell. He needs Boyd Cordner to teach him how to runs lines and into holes because he is awful at it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
All the players and the coach will look better with a competitive roster. When we sign a top hooker, top centre and strengthen another two or so positions with top players you'll see. We really don't need a major overhaul. We have a good base just lacking quality.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson should probably be under the most scrutiny yet so many of our fans give a him a free pass.
True I guess what he’s sacrificed for many years for the club gives him that pass. I can’t believe DWZ gets a pass bloke busts his arse but has so many errors in his game.

Honestly I think we have a lot more then 3 first grade players in the squad but they are low in confidence and are not being prepared to win games. I’ll leave it at that

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, I have been reading your posts, are you on the board, cause phuck me, its such an easy fix isn't it.
Fact of the matter is that is it very evident that have no grand plan ...stay on course they say....for what?
All the players and the coach will look better with a competitive roster. When we sign a top hooker, top centre and strengthen another two or so positions with top players you'll see. We really don't need a major overhaul. We have a good base just lacking quality.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa
DWZ
Averillo
Elliott

We will do Ricky Stuart clean out with the rest.
Also keep RFM, Toomaga, Napa, Tolman, Smith, Foran, Jacko and of course Thompson.
Everyone else jobseeker

Thats 12/30

Need another 18 players

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson would be the first one id give the flick based on performance and value for money.

he’s spent
Finished

700k for that

averillo, dwz, toomaga and Thompson

rest I’d send packing in an urgent uber