Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hotel apparently, but it’s still a fail,

they go on about the people coming in coming from countries that have huge numbers,.. well fucking keep them there an keep the borders closed. It’s ludicrous.!!
Mate that saddens me. Your country can do the very best jobpossible, cross the t's and dot the I's but it is basically what others do that is the problem. Lock up tight, monitor the population, do your testing...do everything spot on but when other countries don't and someone from there comes in and starts the ball rolling again...well. that sucks....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a big worry. Don't know about NZ but another lockdown here would be disastrous.......still recovering from the first and I can't see the good will of lenders etc being extended. In saying that a greater length of suspension of loan payments etc would be the worst thing possible playing catch up would be a long process and costly too.......
Kind of have to think it was done purposely at Times, there’s going to be no recovery anytime soon..!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kind of have to think it was done purposely at Times, there’s going to be no recovery anytime soon..!!
I am not happy. We were told that kids in school were safe yet we have had a few schools closed for deep cleaning due to cases one of them a child in year two. Those cases are surely not linked to any tourists in isolation which they say is the main reason for numbers. As much as they like to say so there is absolutely NO social distancing by the children in schools the teachers are the ones who need to keep distance between them and the kids......

Victoria is just going off at the moment with I believe 30 new cases yesterday.

....The highlighted quote is the reason for social distancing and proper hygiene...

People need to be aware that the virus is still here..it is still a problem and it will continue to be a problem until each and every one of us does the right thing......
HOW IT SPREADS

The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.

You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not happy. We were told that kids in school were safe yet we have had a few schools closed for deep cleaning due to cases one of them a child in year two. Those cases are surely not linked to any tourists in isolation which they say is the main reason for numbers. As much as they like to say so there is absolutely NO social distancing by the children in schools the teachers are the ones who need to keep distance between them and the kids......

....The highlighted quote is the reason for social distancing and proper hygiene...

People need to be aware that the virus is still here..it is still a problem and it will continue to be a problem until each and every one of us does the right thing......
HOW IT SPREADS

The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.

You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.
I have been cleaning stuff like no tommorow. Car, gym bag, etc.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

HOW IT SPREADS

Hardly think Victoria is going off. 30 cases out of 6mil people. This is the new norm. A little cluster breaks out, health officials try and track it down.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ended up being a tad over 47K. They havent even finished their first wave. They have a wall at the bottom end of their country and no c*** wanting to enter from the top end and they're still fucked.
Seen this and yet Dear Leader is out there telling everyone "it's going away..." That country is farked.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
funny you should say that @Blue_boost was last spotted in woy woy
The toilet paper race is back on again. I snapped some up before it went.

For those without toilet paper now, truely need a smack in the face. How much notice do you need.

The first time round you showed a poor response likened to the weakest animal in the jungle but after stocks returned and you were given opportunity to get your inventory in order. If you are still under 75 roles your should be ashamed.

Even I was a little complacent, tipped under 200 roles for a short time

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The toilet paper race is back on again. I snapped some up before it went.

For those without toilet paper now, truely need a smack in the face. How much notice do you need.

The first time round you showed a poor response likened to the weakest animal in the jungle but after stocks returned and you were given opportunity to get your inventory in order. If you are still under 75 roles your should be ashamed.
I never ran out in the first place, why stock up if you are not going to lock down for an extended period of time?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haven’t they tested 32mil people so far??
Yes they have, but the President actually uttered that little gem....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ughly-strange-commentary-coronavirus-testing/

“When you test, you have a case,” Trump said. “When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

Left unsaid in Trump’s comments: If you don’t test, you also don’t know who might be spreading the disease — nor might you know how to effectively treat someone to avoid the worst outcomes.

But Trump’s comments Thursday were of a sort. Throughout the coronavirus outbreak — and as criticism of the amount of testing has proliferated — Trump has repeatedly questioned the need for a vast amount of tests and suggested that rising numbers are a liability for him rather than a necessary part of getting a handle on the problem.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes they have, but the President actually uttered that little gem....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ughly-strange-commentary-coronavirus-testing/

“When you test, you have a case,” Trump said. “When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

Left unsaid in Trump’s comments: If you don’t test, you also don’t know who might be spreading the disease — nor might you know how to effectively treat someone to avoid the worst outcomes.

But Trump’s comments Thursday were of a sort. Throughout the coronavirus outbreak — and as criticism of the amount of testing has proliferated — Trump has repeatedly questioned the need for a vast amount of tests and suggested that rising numbers are a liability for him rather than a necessary part of getting a handle on the problem.
Not doubting that but they’ve tested more than anyone. Look at Brazil tested around 3mil people for almost 1.5 mil positive. Surely that’s more of a problem than USA. Why’s no one talk about this??

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not doubting that but they’ve tested more than anyone. Look at Brazil tested around 3mil people for almost 1.5 mil positive. Surely that’s more of a problem than USA. Why’s no one talk about this??
China has tested >90M.

Status
Not open for further replies.