the board voted in and what we have now

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need to get rid of the powerbrokers. I don't want anyone else influencing the boards decisions. The people on the board in theory should already be making decisions with the clubs best interest at heart. When powerbrokers want to go a different direction it's just a toxic situation.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to get rid of the powerbrokers. I don't want anyone else influencing the boards decisions. The people on the board in theory should already be making decisions with the clubs best interests. When powerbrokers want to go a different direction it's just a toxic situation.
Who are the powerbrokers?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who are the powerbrokers?
I don't know, but if they exist, which is reported a lot and talked about, I don't think they're a good thing to have around the club.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't know, but if they exist, which is reported a lot and talked about, I don't think they're a good thing to have around the club.
The problem with our club and some of the people around it in the past 10-15 years is that there has been too many people who think they are powerbrokers with way too much ego

A

Alexander the Great

If the board was united the "powerbrokers" would not be getting involved.

We need to get rid of the powerbrokers. I don't want anyone else influencing the boards decisions. The people on the board in theory should already be making decisions with the clubs best interest at heart. When powerbrokers want to go a different direction it's just a toxic situation.

A

Alexander the Great

No it's not. And I hope Lynn stays on and focuses back on her job at hand.
She owes it to her old man to turn this around and make the club the powerhouse it once was.

Go on. Is this in reference to cutting the head off the snake?

A

Alexander the Great

They played for our club back in the 80's so not sure how 10-15 years around the club is right.

The problem with our club and some of the people around it in the past 10-15 years is that there has been too many people who think they are powerbrokers with way too much ego

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like there is no leadership, nor a grand plan if everyone is fighting about the way forward
Thanks for sharing.
I rate Webby above anyone from the Terrorgraph and at least he doesn’t try to sensationalise things with a ‘scoop’ and admits it’s hard to work out the truth.

That said, assuming it passes the smell test - internal warring factions usually only end one way - badly.

A

Alexander the Great

They need to stop second guessing and start making moves. Once that happens they will be sweet.

Sounds like there is no leadership, nor a grand plan if everyone is fighting about the way forward

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They played for our club back in the 80's so not sure how 10-15 years around the club is right.
We are talking about different people mate. The ones I have in mind have never played for us

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the board need to watch a series or 2 of ballers with Dwyane Johnson, show them how its done
They need to stop second guessing and start making moves. Once that happens they will be sweet.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is all these competing factions are split down racial lines. Seems to be something no one is talking about.

A

Alexander the Great

I dont think thats the issue mate. The pressure is on for movement at the station. Once we get results all this shit will die down.

The problem is all these competing factions are split down racial lines. Seems to be something no one is talking about.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We def need to get rid of the factions as the ones with more power are making the wrong decisions ie pay not getting the axe yet, it feels like alot of things being done personally rather than the club first which is cancerous