the board voted in and what we have now

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knowing John personally through family friends, he is a pretty passionate bloke who does want the best for the club but there is a power division issue with him being a new guy/outsider. From what I am hearing he doesn't want Pay as a few other guys don't but some on the board do which I guess you can figure out (jobs the boys, bulldogs DNA bs, 90s club and that crap should make it obvious)
When you say that John is seen as the new guy, I gather that’s more a collective of the Andersons/ Mortimer & Dunn

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When you say that John is seen as the new guy, I gather that’s more a collective of the Andersons/ Mortimer & Dunn
Correct, theres a whole crew in there from the 90s/Moore days with the bulldogs DNA bs they have been spinning and some are like outsiders as they weren't part of it coming through. Its why voting is alittle hard on certain things with whos in power or been given power plus how the leagues club board has more members from the clubs board that hold collective power.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone list up the board members who were voted in to replace dib and co and what we have now?

off the top of my head Turvey's gone, Price got shafted to some manager roll, Chris Anderson moved to recruitment then left (rumoured to still be lurking) pretty sure there was more movement
Role*

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Knowing John personally through family friends, he is a pretty passionate bloke who does want the best for the club but there is a power division issue with him being a new guy/outsider. From what I am hearing he doesn't want Pay as a few other guys don't but some on the board do which I guess you can figure out (jobs the boys, bulldogs DNA bs, 90s club and that crap should make it obvious)
I love Arthur

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
John Khoury is the only one on that board fighting for what we want!
The guy is an absolute legend, passionate, bleeds blue and white and wants what most on the kennel want.
He's the reason we were able to get a couple of new sponsors last year.
He's very well respected among his community, he's very educated and thinks outside the box.
Just put it this way, if John got what he wanted we wouldn't be as crap as we are now. Unfortunately it doesn't help when others don't agree with you.
This guy needs to keep getting voted on this board. He just needs the right people around him.
John Khoury for Chairman - he would absolutely kill it

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Khoury is the only one on that board fighting for what we want!
The guy is an absolute legend, passionate, bleeds blue and white and wants what most on the kennel want.
He's the reason we were able to get a couple of new sponsors last year.
He's very well respected among his community, he's very educated and thinks outside the box.
Just put it this way, if John got what he wanted we wouldn't be as crap as we are now. Unfortunately it doesn't help when others don't agree with you.
This guy needs to keep getting voted on this board. He just needs the right people around him.
John Khoury for Chairman - he would absolutely kill it
What’s your opinion on Adrian Turner & John Ballesty?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
http://media.skyracing.com.au/POD/1/LJQs2E.mp3

Not looking nor sounding good for us... im surprised it took this long to hit the media with the shit thats getting thrown around at the moment
Thanks for sharing.
I rate Webby above anyone from the Terrorgraph and at least he doesn’t try to sensationalise things with a ‘scoop’ and admits it’s hard to work out the truth.

That said, assuming it passes the smell test - internal warring factions usually only end one way - badly.

A

Alexander the Great

They know what to do if they want to make things right.

Thanks for sharing.
I rate Webby above anyone from the Terrorgraph and at least he doesn’t try to sensationalise things with a ‘scoop’ and admits it’s hard to work out the truth.

That said, assuming it passes the smell test - internal warring factions usually only end one way - badly.