Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one has ever said Wakeham is a world beater. It would have been a shame to not at least try the Wakeham Foran combo. Hopefully Wakeham gets a fair run of at least 10 games at starting halfback to see if his up it or not. If he goes well then great it gives us something to build on. If he goes completely shit house then we know his not the answer and start shopping for a new number 7. Hopefully we never see Lewis in the havles again at nrl level. We know too well his not up to it.
I totally agree, great post. We need to give Wakeham games for his development as I feel he is something special. I’m not expecting much as I want him to focus on getting the basics right and combining with Foran.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis dropped or injured?

If dropped, why name him on Tuesday night in the first place? Not complaining for a moment, just think its odd.

Is Meaney injured?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis dropped or injured?

If dropped, why name him on Tuesday night in the first place? Not complaining for a moment, just think its odd.

Is Meaney injured?
Pays team selections the previous 2 week have been a joke.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope young Wakeman gets a fair shot to gain experience and prove himself in the top grade.
Give him a good 12 game stint or even the entire season.
I’m really looking forward to heading out tomorrow night and cheering him on.
Hope he kills it.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about Lewis’ great defence and big kicks? Isn’t that how we were meant to win games?
But seriously, thank you Dean. Now leave Wakeham and Foran together.

Lewis needs to work on a LOT to ever be considered again.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about Lewis’ great defence and big kicks? Isn’t that how we were meant to win games?

Nek minute Foran injures himself and Lewis back in.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Offical!

Lewis and Katao dropped from the 21 squad
WTF did we sign Katao? I really don't understand why he hasn't got a look in yet. Anyone?

And to get in before the "Pay's shit" posts ... anything more than that? ANy rumours of his training approach? Just not good enough?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A game where we're not favourites in is a must win. I love our fan base. We just have to keep it competitive and look good for where we're at. Sharks 1-12 is expected. We beat the Dragons in a similar situation.
You're such a wanker you believe in so much of the betting industry and so called experts!
Everyone would be so rich and wealthy if we bet on the favorites and listened to the so called experts.

Sharks have one win as the same of us you seemed to be so happy with mediocrity.
You believe that the roster that we have its a bottom four team.
But in fact if we had a better coach with an actual game plan and proper selection the team would have an a chance at winning a game.
A coach that knows what he is doing works with what hes got and brings out the best of his players.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don’t forget about all the time he has when he kicks the ball he does it so easy haha