Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Simple game plan. Don't give penalties. Play with a lot of energy.
The danger man (JWH) is missing and that's good for us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t lose by 50 is a good start, can’t wait for the game.!!!

We are At $7 to win, I’m going to take it an put $200 on our boys, too good at that price to pass up, and we may get the upset of the round.!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We are At $7 to win, I’m going to take it an put $200 on our boys, too good at that price to pass up, and we may get the upset of the round.!!
fark your a brave man. Hope we win for the love of the Dogs and a nice bonus for yourself scoob

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

You don’t have a shared account with your wife do you ? :tearsofjoy:

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

You have definitely got your blue and white goggles on! :laughing:

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reactivated my Kayo subscription for this game... we're bound to cop a flogging now! In all seriousness though I think a lot depends of the refs whistle. Our ability to slow things down a bit last year helped us greatly in games against the better teams.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Take the line imo

or take 4 First try scorers

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reactivated my Kayo subscription for this game... we're bound to cop a flogging now! In all seriousness though I think a lot depends of the refs whistle. Our ability to slow things down a bit last year helped us greatly in games against the better teams.
Kayo is shit. Crashes at least once every game without fail

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
DWZ has his best game for us on the wing yet Pay moves him to centre lol. I am curious to see how he goes at centre but the timing always seems soooooo off for us.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a single person in here has come up with any logical reasoning on how we could win this or keep it close. Its all just "feelings" and attention seeking in case we win so you can get some internet props.
I like everyone else want to see our team overcome probably the best team in the comp and walk away with a miraculous win but I just cannot believe this will happen, we aren't good enough and the best player we have (Foran) is no Messiah, no miracles tonight, geez I hope I'm wrong