Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Outstanding @Horse @Noeasyday
This is the avatar the loser will sport for one week from Sunday:
View attachment 15253
Are you prepared to up the ante to change handle too? If so my suggestion is @KambahTwo in honour of our resident rorter @KambahOne :-).
When I win the bet @Horse can change his name to Noeasyday was right again.
Then I'll print it out and pit it on the fridge so the missus can see that it does actually happen.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When I win the bet @Horse can change his name to Noeasyday was right again.
Then I'll print it out and pit it on the fridge so the missus can see that it does actually happen.
Ha ha good one - it’s the small wins and you’ve gotta take all you can get :-).

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I won't be disappointed if we go down fighting. Hope we can show up in defence and make it difficult for the Rorters.
Key will be shutting down Keary....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I won't be disappointed if we go down fighting. Hope we can show up in defence and make it difficult for the Rorters.
Key will be shutting down Keary....
And the key to shutting down Keary is stopping the pack which also nullifies their back 3

I’m just sick of losing to these kants

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Gameplan) - To Elliott - Go run the ball at Cleary and punch on with him.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would I be correct in saying that the 3 players from the Roosters that Bulldogs fans would want are Tedesco, Keary and Manu ? Anyone else ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would I be correct in saying that the 3 players from the Roosters that Bulldogs fans would want are Tedesco, Keary and Manu ? Anyone else ?
Any of them from the starting 13.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This ones going to be all defense..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why on earth does pay persist with chrichton

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t see the logic in comparing a rep quality origin player to a rookie who if they get game time only benefits Manly in the long term. It’s not like Harper is some gun that’s going to win us the game.
So lets forfeit all our games this season eh? We cant win so why turn up?You have a naive opinion of professional sport if you think because a player is off contract at year end and won't resign with the Club because they'd rather test the open market...eg Gerrit Cole Astros SP last season ......or a player has negotiated a deal elsewhere for his next contract that a team won't still pick him as they have to pay him for the current season.