Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna jump on the ps4 after dinner and play some more Judgment. Time to relax, have a beer and play games. Nice way to spend my weekend off work me thinks. Only thing that will top it off is the missus lets me have a hop on later :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So Sega Heroes is shutting down tomorrow with the servers being switched off after nearly 2 years in action.

Below is my little tribute to the game. I have unlocked every hero and maxed them out at level 80.

Thank you for the memories Sega :blush:

SH1.jpg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Samurai Spirits, just tested out the arcade version of this game. I only started playing it and I'm impressed with how great the graphics are (for a '96 game) - they're almost anime to a tee. The voice acting is pretty good too, and the game itself is quite easy to play. I just picked a character and breezed through the first few rounds. I might really get into it :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't really care about the complaints, I'm really looking forward to this game

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS5 reveal event is on June 5th at 6am Australian Eastern Standard Time.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't really care about the complaints, I'm really looking forward to this game

Gameplay, graphics and environment look great, it's the story where the issues lie. If I didn't know what I know, I'd be just as hyped. As i mentioned though, everything else looks great. Wasn't expecting to hear some Ice Cube though, I'll give them props for that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully they will give a price update. I'll just be getting home from work so that's good timing.
Sony just announced that they have postponed the event due to the protests. They said that they want the protesters to be heard so they don't want to take away anything from the protests.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sony just announced that they have postponed the event due to the protests. They said that they want the protesters to be heard so they don't want to take away anything from the protests.
Oh really, man I was hoping to hear some good news for a change. I also get the focus is heavily on the upheaval in the US so Sony is probably also considering that their news will be overlooked during this time as well, just from a marketing perspective.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh really, man I was hoping to hear some good news for a change. I also get the focus is heavily on the upheaval in the US so Sony is probably also considering that their news will be overlooked during this time as well, just from a marketing perspective.
Sorry, no good news for you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol Of course fkn Sony did this. Fuck they’re getting tiresome.
Also what voices ffs the voices of people justifying looting and rioting saying it’s white peoples fault this is happening.
Political move on Sony, not surprised. Wonder if this is Japanese Sony decision or the American Sony branch. See this is meant to be about gaming, but they’ve made it political now by doing this. People can’t complain the riots are being brought up in a gaming thread because Sony has literally made it political now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Of course fkn Sony did this. Fuck they’re getting tiresome.
Also what voices ffs the voices of people justifying looting and rioting saying it’s white peoples fault this is happening.
Political move on Sony, not surprised. Wonder if this is Japanese Sony decision or the American Sony branch. See this is meant to be about gaming, but they’ve made it political now by doing this. People can’t complain the riots are being brought up in a gaming thread because Sony has literally made it political now.
Everyone followed suit. Xbox and a bunch of others all made similar posts.

Blizzard posted supporting the protesters and they got blasted for double standards over the HK protests.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone followed suit. Xbox and a bunch of others all made similar posts.

Blizzard posted supporting the protesters and they got blasted for double standards over the HK protests.
Suck shit to blizzard, they literally were shutting down honk kongians speaking out against “actual” oppression but they’re backing the looting rioting protestors in Murica? Makes sense though. It’s all part of the plan as the great white actor once said, actually the irony is, that joker was all for anarchy lol.