Social Media Sponsor

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meh, can't be much worse than betting agencies like a lot of the other teams
Agree, though I’m surprised Sportsbet haven’t shown interest seeing their corporate colours align with the Bulldogs jersey.

There’s some that view having the Leagues Club as our major sponsor as a negative, I beg to differ. I think it’s a show of strength, the League’s Club is our financial foundation and why not spruce up some business.

In turn, it may generate more patrons to the club of which we are better off..

It’s better than no sponsor at all, perhaps it’s a stop gap until we snag a deal... makes sense to me either way.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats the point of sponsoring a team if the season is cancelled. Were Not getting a new sponsor this year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
we need a low class blue collar company like an outback steakhouse, although thats more penrith.

think of a compsny that wants to capture the attention of bankstown based league supporters.

Sirena tuna maybe?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
American express fits very well actually...
it actually doesnt, just the logo.

No way AMEX, a prestige financial provider, would want to sponsor a poor western area filled with lebbos either in, or fresh out of gaol, kebab shop owners who only take cash, fruit shop owners with a weight and sweat problem, streets filled with undercover ASIO officers hiding in vans and a team always associated with sex crimes, rapes and cheating.

Not too hang shit, just delivering a cold reality on this one. Nasheed.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think there's too many renters in belmore...
it actually doesnt, just the logo.

No way AMEX, a prestige financial provider, would want to sponsor a poor western area filled with lebbos either in, or fresh out of gaol, kebab shop owners who only take cash, fruit shop owners with a weight and sweat problem, streets filled with undercover ASIO officers hiding in vans and a team always associated with sex crimes, rapes and cheating.

Not too hang shit, just delivering a cold reality on this one. Nasheed.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m no artist as you can see but we could have some fun with these style of sponsors
You're right, you are no artist :tongueclosed:

Just joking with ya, I'll put it on the fridge.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn’t worry much about the sponsor being blue, blue on blue will still look half plain, black or silver/grey will stand out More and make it look abit better I think.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah this isn’t good news at all. The loss of the Rashays sponsorship basically doubles. You have the money lost from Rashays then the Leagues Club covering this amount.
Yes but it’s a tax right off too, keep that in mind bud.