Better get used to sunday arvo footy guys.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: nothing better than Sunday arvo footy.... get the harbachy out cook some grub... few drinks.... chicks chicks chick oh yeah

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who we play and when. If you want to win you have to beat the best of all the teams during the season and then when it really counts in the finals. As for Sunday arvo games, I fuckin love em. It would be easy to say old man loves old things but Sunday arvo GF'S where the best.

Invite all and sundry over for BBQ pissup starting with 1st beers or Beams at 11am, have telly on outside with all games leading up watched and then after the GF is over at 5'ish, all drunk guests summoned to the front lawn.

Then, an impromptu game of touch becomes grab which turns into FULL blown gang tackle game of footy (and usually ends with a quick trip for someone to emergency for stitches or plasta)...

Better start preparing the lawn...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who we play and when. If you want to win you have to beat the best of all the teams during the season and then when it really counts in the finals. As for Sunday arvo games, I fuckin love em. It would be easy to say old man loves old things but Sunday arvo GF'S where the best.

Invite all and sundry over for BBQ pissup starting with 1st beers or Beams at 11am, have telly on outside with all games leading up watched and then after the GF is over at 5'ish, all drunk guests summoned to the front lawn.

Then, an impromptu game of touch becomes grab which turns into FULL blown gang tackle game of footy (and usually ends with a quick trip for someone to emergency for stitches or plasta)...

Better start preparing the lawn...
That an invite Baz?
I might ref the lawn clash...

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We might learn to throw the footy around in the dry arvos. Finally score some points.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might learn to throw the footy around in the dry arvos. Finally score some points.
Lol. We need more help than a dry footy, remember the footy is dry for the opposition too.
Along with pays selections with players out of position and his iq for nrl speed footy, we will get 6 half centurys put on us, cant wait.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. We need more help than a dry footy, remember the footy is dry for the opposition too.
Along with pays selections with players out of position and his iq for nrl speed footy, we will get 6 half centurys put on us, cant wait.
Just like your Round 1 prediction of Parra 50-0?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until round 20 we only have 3 games that aren’t Sunday afternoon games.
We play manly/ parra / tigers/ dragons and souths twice.
Not a bad result really.
I am Really pissed of, before this bloody virus bullshit I looked at the draw and got very excited to see we only had a few Sunday games, so I got Kayo TV installed and prepared my self for a great season where I would be able to watch my beloved Bulldogs live for 26 rounds. Just to fuck up my plans along comes bloody Coruna Virus & now I find out that nearly all our games are on Sunday - the Day I have to go to work, I Can't believe my bad luck. I hope we declare war on China after this.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am Really pissed of, before this bloody virus bullshit I looked at the draw and got very excited to see we only had a few Sunday games, so I got Kayo TV installed and prepared my self for a great season where I would be able to watch my beloved Bulldogs live for 26 rounds. Just to fuck up my plans along comes bloody Coruna Virus & now I find out that nearly all our games are on Sunday - the Day I have to go to work, I Can't believe my bad luck. I hope we declare war on China after this.
You’re a bloody idiot mate

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least most of our games will be on free to air. We can turn the commentary down.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When I first read your comment I thought you must have been Chinese, But then I looked at the name on your Avatar " Dublin Dogg" and It explained everything to me.
When I read your first comment I thought you were just a bloody idiot. Then I looked at your reply and realised you have no brain whatsoever, probably no pubic hair either.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow great comeback champion. I’m not even Irish - from Milperra.

Enjoy the Sunday games
It makes really good sense calling yourself " DublinDogg ", when your not even Irish, just goes to show your a Bloody Idiot MATE.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You started all this with your uncalled for stupid comment about " Bloody Idiot " now your calling me "Genius", make up your dick head mind - DOPE !
He does have a point Dublindogg, why is he a bloody idiot for having a whinge about his misfortune? We are all pissed at the Rona for one reason or another.