A reminder of better times...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That brings a tear to the eye..!! We were such a resilient team, our 5th tackle options even looked good.. the Morris boys, Eastwood, tank Rona, even Hodkinson, I remember that game so Clearly. Watching the way we played back then compared to now is heartbreaking..!!!

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Awesome night . The atmosphere was electric . The only game we have won at Belmore since I think

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched the last 6 min of the 2004 GF

We were out on our feet and Wing was punching holes through us

SBW massive defensive stop forcing Mini to knock on

JT inch perfect line finder on last to peg them down there and of course Bob cat ankle tap on Crocker

Can’t believe it’s been 16 years

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
...and these times WILL return because these dog days are numbered!

We still have the best winning percentage against the storm compared to any other team. I think souths have the worst.I really thought we would win that gf with barba in form.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That brings a tear to the eye..!! We were such a resilient team, our 5th tackle options even looked good.. the Morris boys, Eastwood, tank Rona, even Hodkinson, I remember that game so Clearly. Watching the way we played back then compared to now is heartbreaking..!!!
Eastwood really was a gun. Offloads, feet before the line, big hits

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Go back further if you want good times

That team won nothing

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We still have the best winning percentage against the storm compared to any other team. I think souths have the worst.I really thought we would win that gf with barba in form.
Just needed a bit of luck that day. These days that’s a penalty try to Morris when slater came from behind. Who knows what the result would have been if that was awarded

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Just needed a bit of luck that day. These days that’s a penalty try to Morris when slater came from behind. Who knows what the result would have been if that was awarded
When slater leaps over Morris to bat the ball out for a drop out?

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Bullshit that it wasn't a line drop out... Was ruled a knock on by Morris
yeah your right it was a knock on

it was only 3rd tackle morris could of taken the tackle instead of kicking ahead

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can hate des all you want but we had a winning culture at least. Even before des was sacked we were still winning games.

Still yet to be seen under pay