2020 recruitment

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To answer your question with factual information in relation to us not signing replacements for CHN & Okunbur, the NRL hasn’t allowed it during the pandemic. It is open now and the club are closely monitoring kennel feedback, especially from the negative Nancy’s like piggy and will announce new signings soon :grinning:
Piggy? What do you mean

Sorry mate, quoted the wrong post

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos are now chasing Ben Teo. How the f..k can they afford that but we can't seem to replace our one solid backrower CHN who was f..king sacked so we have his money left over ? Are our recruitment committee sitting in the middle of the f..king desert somewhere waiting for players to come to them ?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos are now chasing Ben Teo. How the f..k can they afford that but we can't seem to replace our one solid backrower CHN who was f..king sacked so we have his money left over ? Are our recruitment committee sitting in the middle of the f..king desert somewhere waiting for players to come to them ?
Latest committee member spotted
images (1).jpeg

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at it from Teo's point of view would you rather go to the Broncos late in your career to play with the most promising pack in the comp or go to the Dogs and struggle your way through the season?

The club can talk to players and offer them deals but it doesn't mean they are going to come. For all you know the club asked Teo and he said no.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They just released Andrew McCullough.
Did you want Teo?

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey bro why are you so worked up about something you don’t even know?

You don’t know what they are doing as you said yourself... but you are so mad about it ... take a chill pill son

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look at it from Teo's point of view would you rather go to the Broncos late in your career to play with the most promising pack in the comp or go to the Dogs and struggle your way through the season?

The club can talk to players and offer them deals but it doesn't mean they are going to come. For all you know the club asked Teo and he said no.
If your teo you take the most money you can get

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Teo is now 34 and been out of the game for 6 seasons. The Broncos can have him because he won't have the same impact he did before he left.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1.Drinkwater
2.Smith
3.Bird
4.Moga
5.DWZ
6.Foran/Austin.
7.Wakeham
8.Thompson
9.Cook
10.Napa
11.Bateman
12.Stimson
13.Jackson
14.Hoppa
15.Toomoga
16.Britt
17.RFM
If Foran retires get Blake Austin from england. Show Cook the $$ souths are going downhill were on the way up. We will win a comp before souths do again.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To answer your question with factual information in relation to us not signing replacements for CHN & Okunbur, the NRL hasn’t allowed it during the pandemic. It is open now and the club are closely monitoring kennel feedback, especially from the negative Nancy’s like piggy and will announce new signings soon :grinning:
Natboy..Stop using factual information or you will return to the sinbin.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha are you suggesting the club are only going to sign players that the Kennel members agree with?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha are you suggesting the club are only going to sign players that the Kennel members agree with?

No i think hes saying our recruitmnent team are so useless and out of there depth they come on here to find out who they can chase. Probably work better for them. People make up excuses for pay and not having enough money. They over paid for meaney and cogger. Resigned lichaa. Wasted 3 years on jmk. Many many decisions and money spent by the coach which could of been used much much better. This club bets on unproven players like a drunk backing greyhounds for the first time.
Lyn and pays fans can fling shit back on me, but thats whats happening, big year next year and they have nothing in place that will improve us. At this rate we will be worse off then we were with dib and hasler.
We signed dallin a winger on decent fullback money ffs. Then again 99% of u thought he was a fullback too, i knew he would improve us at fullback but not win u a comp at fullback. Now why could the 50 experts working at our club not know this, do they even watch the other teams play ? Fucking amateur club us *****.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No i think hes saying our recruitmnent team are so useless and out of there depth they come on here to find out who they can chase. Probably work better for them. People make up excuses for pay and not having enough money. They over paid for meaney and cogger. Resigned lichaa. Wasted 3 years on jmk. Many many decisions and money spent by the coach which could of been used much much better. This club bets on unproven players like a drunk backing greyhounds for the first time.
Lyn and pays fans can fling shit back on me, but thats whats happening, big year next year and they have nothing in place that will improve us. At this rate we will be worse off then we were with dib and hasler.
We signed dallin a winger on decent fullback money ffs. Then again 99% of u thought he was a fullback too, i knew he would improve us at fullback but not win u a comp at fullback. Now why could the 50 experts working at our club not know this, do they even watch the other teams play ? Fucking amateur club us c***.
Good to see the pubs back open there mate. No one is forcing you to follow the bulldogs. If you think you could do a job why not put your hand up next election?
I’d vote for you for the comedy factor

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see the pubs back open there mate. No one is forcing you to follow the bulldogs. If you think you could do a job why not put your hand up next election?
I’d vote for you for the comedy factor
He previously offered to be ‘voted’ in as CEO (no such process exists) so I put it to the members: ‘Do yez want to change the club constitution to vote for CEO as there is an outstanding candidate to consider?’ ‘Who?’ they asked. ‘@Straight18’ I said. ‘Who? they asked again. I said: ‘Let’s ask Lyn’. ‘Who?’ they asked again. The prosecution rests...

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1.Drinkwater
2.Smith
3.Bird
4.Moga
5.DWZ
6.Foran/Austin.
7.Wakeham
8.Thompson
9.Cook
10.Napa
11.Bateman
12.Stimson
13.Jackson
14.Hoppa
15.Toomoga
16.Britt
17.RFM
If Foran retires get Blake Austin from england. Show Cook the $$ souths are going downhill were on the way up. We will win a comp before souths do again.
Come on what do you guys think? Any suggestions? Or players you like or just dont think we will get.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could just picture our dumb arse recruiters standing in the middle of nowhere and saying to each other, I can see a car, geez I hope it's a big name player who wants to sign with us, dam they just drove past, maybe standing in the Simpson desert wasn't a good idea

TopEnd K9

Waterboy
Reaction score
Might not be everyone’s first choice but the QLD Reds are having issues with a few players. Izack Rodder (current wallaby) and two others. Surely we are at least having a chat ...