Ennis wants the dogs to sign Reynolds again. Shut yo mouth fool!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But he wasn't captain of either of those 2 clubs. I highly doubt fans from any of his other 3 clubs prior to us would hold him in high regard (Newie, St George and the Bronx). As you alluded to though, Sharkies would.

Whilst you're right about experts wanting to dig in - let's be honest - everyone is an expert in a crisis and crisis management. He sees holistically a struggling club who have the opportunity to purchase a player, who in his eyes, would better us. Most of here think it would hinder us for the long term, which I agree with.

The biggest issue I have with the Reynolds situation is if we bring him over, it will have to be for the remainder of this season + next year. If it was just this year, I would consider it - but I definitely would not want to block the pathway to FG for our future stars - particularly Wakeham.

I don't blame Ennis for having a say for a club he loves so much - but I also disagree with the potential signing of Reynolds for the most part.

Anywho - it definitely isn't happening anyway.
Ennis speaks not because the love he has for the club but yet trying to get a gig for his mate!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The SS Grant has well & truly sailed. We had our opportunity about 12months ag:confused:ur recruitment team,true to form sat on their hands. Another that was not highly regarded despite strong recommendations. Our hope is that he enjoys living in the shire so much that he won’t want to head back to Melbourne at season’s end & wants to stay in Sydney. Tigers will have Billy Walters & a fit Liddle.
They'll keep Grant and offload Liddle, probably to us.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds if we have pay anymore than $300K of his salary he can stay with that fuckwit Madge, but if close to 300 he is worth having around while we develop and give game time to our younger halves and have the "GOAT CRIPPLE" on our books.

He has missed a lot of footy but when he has had his chances with the Tigers of the bench he did add spark so considering we struggle with that and our hooker talent is thin its not a bad option for a year or so for $300 or less.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'll keep Grant and offload Liddle, probably to us.
He’s contracted to the Storm until the end of 2021. Bellamy will give Brandon Smith first dibs on the hooking/dummy half role this year as Cam Smith winds down his workload this season.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might as well go out and sign Matt Frawley again not many options out there not that Josh is the answer if it’s for the rest of this year I say yes beyond now no way need to have a look at some backs playing 2nd fiddle at clubs we have spots and players will have a crack to get a contract

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might as well go out and sign Matt Frawley again not many options out there not that Josh is the answer if it’s for the rest of this year I say yes beyond now no way need to have a look at some backs playing 2nd fiddle at clubs we have spots and players will have a crack to get a contract

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh is an answer to a question no one asked. I say that, yet then I suddenly remember we have Lewis and think fmd, what's worse. I honestly don't know.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The SS Grant has well & truly sailed. We had our opportunity about 12months ag:confused:ur recruitment team,true to form sat on their hands. Another that was not highly regarded despite strong recommendations. Our hope is that he enjoys living in the shire so much that he won’t want to head back to Melbourne at season’s end & wants to stay in Sydney. Tigers will have Billy Walters & a fit Liddle.
Over the last 15 years I have come to conclusion to expect little from recruitment
In saying that I still keep hope !!!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Damn auto correct lol
Bulldogs fan here: you and chimpster should be banned from this site. Clearly not true bulldogs supporters ..... just 2 blow ins!! Grub is heart and souls of bulldogs since hazem and bobcat...... Jacko and grub reunite baby!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: you and chimpster should be banned from this site. Clearly not true bulldogs supporters ..... just 2 blow ins!! Grub is heart and souls of bulldogs since hazem and bobcat...... Jacko and grub reunite baby!
Ahh nashweed/youoboys/lovemachine/whatever user name you've adopted today

You do produce a few nuggets now and then (albeit unintentionally) but it's still funny nonetheless.

Enjoy this gif while wet dreaming about jacko and grub reuniting ;)
tumblr_m85vfidSB11rwkpa6o1_400.gif

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh is an answer to a question no one asked. I say that, yet then I suddenly remember we have Lewis and think fmd, what's worse. I honestly don't know.
To be honest that’s how stupid our recruitment are they would look at Frawley again there ain’t no options out there in the half’s premium ones Foran is premium when he ain’t injured should have had a crack at Croft ash Taylor might get shopped around