Ennis wants the dogs to sign Reynolds again. Shut yo mouth fool!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In 14 gf he set up our only try. Also kicked a 40 20 and done all of our kicking. He can come up with big plays when needed

Yes he did, but that is ancient history.Even though I like the guy and have praised him for his efforts unfortunately he is not what we want going forward.

I love your user name too; Rocket Rod was one of my absolute favourites. Shared a celebration drink with his Aunt and Uncle at the League's club the day we smacked Manly in 95. Fantastic when he scored a try too. Sublime with seventh beating first and a twelve point table difference....People put a question mark over our win saying two tries were from "flat passes" one on the seventh but another was disallowed when it should have been given...Don't care we won anyway and Manly did not score a try at all....nor a single point in the second half....

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fuck is Ennis and why should we care what she thinks?
It’s a sad reflection of the total lack of respect & disregard for our current administration & management. Any & every irrelevant has a public opinion on whom we should sign & or recruit.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply bec ause he has not delivered what the club expected ( or believed he was capable of) , he has been dogged by injury and most importantly he is eating up a substantial portion of their cap space. Oh and plus they have Harry Grant and the other hooker ( whose name escapes me at the moment) who are well ahead of him.
Billy walters. With liddle injured.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Billy walters. With liddle injured.
Thank you. It is a weird situation with Liddle. He was the original go to after Farah but injury stopped that and then I think they were letting him negotiate or test the waters with other clubs.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just my personal opinion but tigers are fucking shit. Are some of you genuinely suggesting that we take one of their reject players when their starting 17 ain't that crash hot?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. It is a weird situation with Liddle. He was the original go to after Farah but injury stopped that and then I think they were letting him negotiate or test the waters with other clubs.
If rumours here can be taken seriously, we were after him last season. What a disaster thatd be

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs remain in dialogue with local junior Josh Reynolds- fox

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would reynolds improve our team atm? Ennis has a point
We have everything to gain and nothing to lose, we are not going to win a premiership this year, so why not have two experienced halves like Foran & Reynolds like we always had before the downward spiral. Every week we are debating on this forum about our inexperienced halves do we pick Lewis, Wakem or Cogger etc.. In my opinion if we had 2 experienced play makers it would do wanders 4 our attack with great kicking options well. Yes they are both injury prone & I believe it's because they give their all on the field and put their bodies on the line, I think they would be an inspiration 4 the younger players and good support for our more experienced players like Jackson, Tolman & Hopper, Also the up & coming halves could pick up pointers from the experienced play makers, now before all you Reynolds knockers shoot me down in flames just remember this is my opinion & like I say what do we have to lose?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all agree, we are desperate for a quality number 9
If by bringing back Reynolds means eliminating the possibility of getting GRANT...Then I'd say HELL NO !!!

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not at $600k, if the Tigers only want to contribute $150k of his contract. We have to keep looking for new talent to develop, and bide our time. I had to wait from 1948 until 1980 to see a GF win. Patience will win out, though I don't have the years left for another wait of that magnitude.

I agree it is tough watching any of our games - also very hard to find replays of past seasons where we had a win. All the effort in recent years has been from the fans, forcing themselves to watch.
At 600k no bloody way. If the tigers contribute to most of his salary then welcome home grub. Up to 200k would be reasonable.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ennis is entitled to his opinion.. Some agree some dont.. Cant bag Ennis out over it.. I agree with most of what he says usually..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis is entitled to his opinion.. Some agree some dont.. Cant bag Ennis out over it.. I agree with most of what he says usually..
You can actually when he doesn't give two shits about the club and is just trying to look after his mate

One could argue...

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the Bulldogs dodged a bullet with Josh Reynolds. He’s 31 & an injury waiting to happen. Why they were keen in the first place beggars belief.
Imagine having two crocks in the halves Foran/Reynolds. There’s every chance you’d finish the match with a new halves combination.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply bec ause he has not delivered what the club expected ( or believed he was capable of) , he has been dogged by injury and most importantly he is eating up a substantial portion of their cap space. Oh and plus they have Harry Grant and the other hooker ( whose name escapes me at the moment) who are well ahead of him.
Yeah and the great idea is to inherit the Tiger’s problems?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all agree, we are desperate for a quality number 9
If by bringing back Reynolds means eliminating the possibility of getting GRANT...Then I'd say HELL NO !!!
The SS Grant has well & truly sailed. We had our opportunity about 12months ag:confused:ur recruitment team,true to form sat on their hands. Another that was not highly regarded despite strong recommendations. Our hope is that he enjoys living in the shire so much that he won’t want to head back to Melbourne at season’s end & wants to stay in Sydney. Tigers will have Billy Walters & a fit Liddle.