Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
what has that got to do with America escalating tensions by saying it was an attack and wanting investigations into the origin?

do you honestly think that Trump and Pompeo are trustworthy and are fighting for the truth to come out?, they are fighting for their version to be accepted as the truth, they have already convicted china on twitter and they want to work it up so that they have a case to cancel the debt
All those crooked c***s are doing is screeching louder than the other to get the sheep to swallow their bullshit and ignore the other bullshit.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The CDC are now saying that the primary mode of virus transmission is person to person (cough, sneeze, spit, breathing, etc) with surface contact being a very low mode of transmission. They're still saying to wash your hands though as surface transmission is still possible.
Is the virus being airborne still something to be concerned about? If so, I find it silly that we have to keep our distance yet can easily get infected just by walking where they have been.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
what has that got to do with America escalating tensions by saying it was an attack and wanting investigations into the origin?

do you honestly think that Trump and Pompeo are trustworthy and are fighting for the truth to come out?, they are fighting for their version to be accepted as the truth, they have already convicted china on twitter and they want to work it up so that they have a case to cancel the debt
You don’t think there should be an investigation into the origin? Of course there should that’s pretty plain to see I would have thought. China is to blame for this, pretty simple really. It originated there and was allowed to spread. Everyone poking fun at nations responses to this is silly as it should never have came to this. Good ol China

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You don’t think there should be an investigation into the origin? Of course there should that’s pretty plain to see I would have thought. China is to blame for this, pretty simple really. It originated there and was allowed to spread. Everyone poking fun at nations responses to this is silly as it should never have came to this. Good ol China
there should be an investigation into the origin because if it was done deliberately then my main suspect is the US and trump

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Rod you're speaking with people who've only got one track minds, they can't process multiple viewpoints and thoughts at a time. You have to go slowly for them.
Oh look out, the intellectual genuus has reared his loud uneducated head and is giving his mate some moral support, ohhh how cute.
Just stick to what you know best champ and put your head back in the sand! You neither have the knowledge, intelligence or belief to grasp what is being discussed here and I don’t have the patience to argue with an idiot, I may risk becoming one myself so just do everyone a favour and shoo ya pest!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh look out, the intellectual genuus has reared his loud uneducated head and is giving his mate some moral support, ohhh how cute.
Just stick to what you know best champ and put your head back in the sand! You neither have the knowledge, intelligence or belief to grasp what is being discussed here and I don’t have the patience to argue with an idiot, I may risk becoming one myself so just do everyone a favour and shoo ya pest!
Have a snickers sunshine.

Maybe first learn how to comprehend what rod is saying (which was pretty fucking clear) before you jump on your "reds under the bed" victimhood.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
All those here saying Europe aren't handling it well are ignoring the Baltic's, who have managed to eradicate it from the three states at NZ levels.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...e/news-story/f6f6fc2f9bde9683b4af57d463d1b0c4

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-52673373

they have opened up a travel bubble where Latvians, Lithuanians and Eesti's can travel between themselves. Which isn't actually a common thing to do as all three language and cultures are different, but it's there.

This paves the way for an inevitable bubble between Oz, Nz and perhaps Singapore.

Now my real question is, this is likely to pave the way for a couple more bubbles. Maybe in South America or Central Europe.

Can these all join up and create a safe zone? I think it would be great if Baltics could come visit Oz and vice verse safely. People here will want a white European Christmas (or have the option too) and Australia will be opened up for tourist revenue from ***** mad with beach hunger.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there should be an investigation into the origin because if it was done deliberately then my main suspect is the US and trump
Wow. Ok mate. Gees good investigative work there.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Have a snickers sunshine.

Maybe first learn how to comprehend what rod is saying (which was pretty fucking clear) before you jump on your "reds under the bed" victimhood.
I thought I told you to buzz off Tinkerbell, now shoo before your wings get clipped lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wow. Ok mate. Gees good investigative work there.
its a much better theory than china released it on themselves, trump gets to play the victim and not pay back the debt

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All those crooked c***s are doing is screeching louder than the other to get the sheep to swallow their bullshit and ignore the other bullshit.
Plenty of Sheep on here bro, gobbling up the trail of breadcrumbs planted there for them to follow the narrative these c***s want them to.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All those here saying Europe aren't handling it well are ignoring the Baltic's, who have managed to eradicate it from the three states at NZ levels.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...e/news-story/f6f6fc2f9bde9683b4af57d463d1b0c4

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-52673373

they have opened up a travel bubble where Latvians, Lithuanians and Eesti's can travel between themselves. Which isn't actually a common thing to do as all three language and cultures are different, but it's there.

This paves the way for an inevitable bubble between Oz, Nz and perhaps Singapore.

Now my real question is, this is likely to pave the way for a couple more bubbles. Maybe in South America or Central Europe.

Can these all join up and create a safe zone? I think it would be great if Baltics could come visit Oz and vice verse safely. People here will want a white European Christmas (or have the option too) and Australia will be opened up for tourist revenue from c*** mad with beach hunger.
I think it will all depend on what other countries are letting in.by Sep it will be more than likely aus and nz only each other in which will be followed by Fiji, Tonga,Samoa ect. But will get tricky if places like new Caledonia let Europe in .it's going to be a slow process

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it will all depend on what other countries are letting in.by Sep it will be more than likely aus and nz only each other in which will be followed by Fiji, Tonga,Samoa ect. But will get tricky if places like new Caledonia let Europe in .it's going to be a slow process
Bubbles only work if everything is shut, otherwise Mohammed and Ali will figure out a way into Australia through the backdoor.

No one in the bubble can let in people outside the bubble. This is why I don't think the coconut islands will follow suit, because they are going to need tourist dollars from whoever they can get it from. Unless they are satisfied with sucking off NZ/Aus pepperoni nipples and taking tourists solely from this market (possible) but I can't see it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed vision by Christmas:

An extended bubble between Iceland, baltics, Oceania and Singapore.

free travel within those regions, no one goes in or out without quarantine periods.

we can have our euro holiday and they get their beach.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its a much better theory than china released it on themselves, trump gets to play the victim and not pay back the debt
Gees. How about China accidentally released it from a lab. Panicked, lied about the severity to save face from the rest of the world. Na I like your one better, blame America why not.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any investigation into the origin will be pointless as any result that doesn't implicate China deliberately releasing it won't satisfy the Dumpster or his fanboys and any result that does implicate China releasing it deliberately will be ignored by the companies that do business with China.

Nothing will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.