News Bulldogs marvel at Foran's stunning recovery ahead of season return

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
These articles could be copy and pasted from every other article about Foran for the last 3-4 years.

"Foran is training the house down" bla bla bla

a few games later he always comes down with some sort of inury that sees him gone for an extended period.

Foran is delusional (or greedy) or both for thinking he can still play and the club are just as delusional for allowing him to do so.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha. Are you serious? You don't have to be a doctor to know about injuries... Anyone who plays sports, has been to physios countless times or has just has one clue about how the human body works would be able to understand...

But hey, if you want to believe that Foran is just "really unlucky" and won't miss a game for the next four seasons because he's "in the best shape of his life" and "training the house down", then it doesn't bother me.
I never said that he was just unlucky, i was stating that the injuries were not related. But since your so well versed in medical and physio situations, then I guess I should just take your word for it.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He injured it 6 months ago it's not like it was yesterday
No shit. I was being sarcastic about the story. He was expecting 9 months but only has missed 2 games. No he has been out almost 7 months.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really. But that's not the point. Can't bag the guy for doing everything possible to make earlier then hoped for returns. Would you be happier if he just took it slow and steady and returned when expected?
no I think you are missing the point. people crack it because he does not provide value for money as he chews up a large portion of the cap...

say if he was on $300, $400, $500k and kept getting injured, at least we know we would have cash in the cap.... God knows who we can pick up but we would more than likely be priced out if the market or even worse let go junior talent because of foran

that's why ppl are getting the shits

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine Foran plays a whole season and then signs for one year and plays another whole season... Just imagine... Imagine... Imagine because that's all you can FUKN DO!!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard this script before....

It usually comes before "Foran injured again"

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Fingers crossed but how about we marvel if he manages to stay on the field........

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no I think you are missing the point. people crack it because he does not provide value for money as he chews up a large portion of the cap...

say if he was on $300, $400, $500k and kept getting injured, at least we know we would have cash in the cap.... God knows who we can pick up but we would more than likely be priced out if the market or even worse let go junior talent because of foran

that's why ppl are getting the shits
Maybe you should actually read the chronology of my posts in this thread, because you are the one not getting my point.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope you're right mate.

I just don't see it
Gotta have some faith bro, we've had it so bad for the last few years it has to turn around at some point. Let's all pray that point has come starting with Foz.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really hoping he stays healthy all season

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t read it don’t f#cken care all we’ve done since he joined us is read about how good his rehabs have been going sooner he fucks off the better

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I’d laugh damn hard if we won this comp because of the disruptions to the comp and the opportunity it gave our team to get our best play maker on the field.

Malla

Reaction score
Sportsbet should let us multi the result with a foran injury. No chance he's gonna play more than 5 games this season. He will go down again. Body is shot.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like it or not, we do need him on the field so I'm glad he's on track for an early return. Foran/Wakeham (Cogger as back up) combo would work well and I'd be willing to trial Lewis at lock to see how he goes. Averillo seems like a perfect impact player off the bench for the time being too as he can cover so many positions.

Looking ahead, if he finishes the season without another injury club should consider an extension on the condition he retires from international footy. Would be a good test to establish whether he truly wants to pay the club back for the time he's missed.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its happened again, got a feeling that Pay says stuff it, lets attack at every opportunity.

Foran lasts the season and combines brilliantly with Wakeham.

The attack at all costs is a new tactic no one has faced before and we go on and win the bloody comp in a major upset.