News Paul Gallen would consider retirement backflip to answer SOS from injury hit Warriors

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Gallen has sensationally offered to come out of retirement and give his services to the injury depleted Warriors for the remainder of the 2020 NRL season.

The NRL have refused to lend the team any players to deal with an injury crisis, but Gallen said he would be willing to seriously consider answering an SOS
The Warriors have done such an amazing job to get over here to Australia, so many sacrifices to get the game going again, you’d like to think we could help them out as much as possible,” Gallen said on 2GB radio.

“I tell you what, we’ve got until June 30 and I heard Billy Slater say he’d come back and play, Sam Thaiday today said he’d come back and play.

“I reckon between the three of us you’d get 10 or 15 games out, so why not, give me a call.

“The sacrifices they made, I would consider it

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon that’s kinda cool imo .. don’t mind him for his attitude he’s a fuckwit but would love him at your own club

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, warriors.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on him. The Nrl is a Bigger joke if they don’t give the warriors any support with the sacrifices they have made to get the competition restarted.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLLL the Human Headline just couldn’t resist.
Absolute attention whore now more then ever.
Jarryd Hayne WAS the human headline, Paul Gallen now IS.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's more his ego at play than him genuinely trying to help the warriors out..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I bet the Warriors are jumping at the chance for Gallen to come in and take four hitups a set. They'd probably rather play with 16 every game then to ask Gallen to help them out.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on him. The Nrl is a Bigger joke if they don’t give the warriors any support with the sacrifices they have made to get the competition restarted.
Great point. I don't get why the NRL aren't doing everything in their power to assist the Warriors given the sacrifices they are making? Good luck getting to make any in the future.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why is everyone here having a go at him? He said he'll help them out. If we were in this mess and he offered to help us out, all of you would have jizzed yourselves at the thought!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is everyone here having a go at him? He said he'll help them out. If we were in this mess and he offered to help us out, all of you would have jizzed yourselves at the thought!
Because he's not doing it out of kindness it's to stroke his own ego and a feeble attempt at showing everyone how great he is

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gallen and jizz should be no where together in a sentence.

Also in saying that...

I jizz over a lot of things, Gallen is NOT one of them.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great point. I don't get why the NRL aren't doing everything in their power to assist the Warriors given the sacrifices they are making? Good luck getting to make any in the future.
When you consider there is probably over 150-200+ players outside the top 30 in nsw and Queensland who are unable to play resulting in reduced income. It would be good to get some park footballers to come out and have a run. Even some u20 kids who aren’t in any teams top 30. Gets them a taste of nrl and could kick start their career.

I’m sure the fear would be with injuries. But they can figure it out later on.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the warriors need another self absorbed ball hog.........,,