Friday, September 11
Bulldogs v Sea Eagles, 6pm

Round 19 -
Thursday, September 17
Rabbitohs v Bulldogs, 7.50pm

Round 20 -
Saturday, September 26
Bulldogs v Panthers, 3pm

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2020-here-is-the-full-season-draw-20200520-p54uyd.html

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rd 4, 5 and 14 by the look of it.
I’m not sure if the Dragons game is on Nine or not sometimes it is and sometimes it’s not. If it is we will have 4 because the Round 19 on the Thursday night will be Nine too.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s so hard to predict if it’s a good of bad draw after all that’s happened. I think playing in empty stadiums is going to have a major effect after the excitement of playing again wears off. How many times have we seen the Dogs or opposition come out flat as a tack at 5:30 on a Saturday at ANZ when there’s only 6k in the stadium. I can see that happening quite a bit.

I don’t think we are good enough to make the 8 but this draw certainly isn’t going to be to blame if we don’t. There’s not much travel and plenty of 7 day turn arounds. It’s a great draw for us.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Sunday games are awesome for a 7 day turn around in a comp without byes.
I don’t think I can attend many of those games looking at my work and social schedule to be honest.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another positive of so many Sunday games is the Dogs wont ruin you weekend on a Friday night!
Yes that would always put me in a foul mood all weekend,
No choirs carried out and too much drinking lol

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Thursday or Friday games till September.

Me likey.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another positive of so many Sunday games is the Dogs wont ruin you weekend on a Friday night!
Lol . My wife and kids will be happy and the dog won’t have to hide from me all weekend

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
postive? that just means ill be angry for the whole week instead of just a weekend!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fox Sports lab reckons we have the second hardest draw. It’s not really going to matter much we will be 1-4 or 0-5 after round 5 and we aren’t good enough to recover from that.

BULLDOGS (15th)

Draw from Round 3: Sea Eagles, Dragons, Roosters, Sharks, Tigers, Rabbitohs, Broncos, Dragons, Knights, Eels, Storm, Tigers, Warriors, Raiders, Titans, Sea Eagles, Rabbitohs, Panthers

Who they play twice: Eels, Tigers, Rabbitohs, Dragons, Sea Eagles

Fox Sports Lab rating: 143

Games v last year’s top 8: 10

Games v top 4: 5

Games v bottom 8: 8

Games v bottom 4: 4

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/2ba870c585c3fc39028a9379df3f82f7

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BULLDOGS
Bulldogs revised 2020 draw snapshot

NRL.com

Thu 21 May 2020, 10:23 AM
Here is all you need to know about the Canterbury Bulldogs' revised 2020 Telstra Premiership draw.

The Lowdown

Teams they play twice
Dragons, Eels, Wests Tigers, Sea Eagles, Rabbitohs.

Teams they play once

Cowboys, Roosters, Sharks, Broncos, Knights, Storm, Warriors, Raiders, Titans, Panthers.

Day-by-day breakdown

Thursday - 3 games, Friday - 1, Saturday - 5, Sunday - 10, Monday - 1

The restart
The Dogs head up the M1 to meet Manly on the Central Coast to get things underway then play five straight games at Bankwest Stadium starting with the Dragons, Roosters and Sharks.

Five key match-ups

Eels (Round 12, Venue TBC): The Bulldogs will be looking to turn things around after a lot of one-way traffic in this historic stoush – Parramatta won eight of nine clashes between 2007-11, then Canterbury claimed nine of the next 10 up until 2016, before the Eels ran out victors in seven of the last nine including the opening match of the 2020 season.

Rabbitohs (Round 8, Bankwest Stadium; Round 19, Venue TBC): The shutdown put paid to the traditional Good Friday meeting between these clubs but expect plenty of feeling nonetheless in round nine. The Bunnies had won four straight before Canterbury's round-22 win last year.

Sea Eagles (Round 3, Central Coast Stadium; Round 18, Venue TBC): No doubt it still stings a wee bit for Canterbury fans to see Des Hasler flying high at Manly once more while their club only just emerges out of the salary cap mess that ended his tenure. The Sea Eagles were narrow victors in their clash in 2019 so the Bulldogs would love to return the favour as the NRL gets back underway in round three.

Storm (Round 13, Venue TBC): The Dogs have lost four straight against the competition heavyweights, having triumphed in six straight before that. This game, originally scheduled for Perth, is the only meeting between the two this year and will be a big morale-boost to Dean Pay's men if they can force an upset.

Panthers (round 20, Venue TBC): The only meeting between these two in 2020 comes in the final round of the regular season, meaning it could be must-win to get into the finals for one or both of these teams. Adding some spice, ex-Panthers star Dallin Watene-Zelezniak readies for his second game against his former club after a first-up win last year.

Toughest stretch
Rounds 6-10. Things ramp up quickly for the blue-and-whites with four of five games from round six coming against teams that played finals footy last year, starting with the Roosters.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/05/21/bulldogs-revised-2020-draw-snapshot/