Social Media Return for Reynolds??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you are walking your dog in the park and it takes a dump and you pick it up does that make you shit?
The proverbial shit stain yes

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone who signs clay priest and boasts about it is a few cues short of a rack
Yep haha everyone seems to be defending him now lol. I guess I missed the part when he came to his senses picked the right players and used his interchange properly lol. Not to mention current skill drills throwing tennis balls and all that other shit lol.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep haha everyone seems to be defending him now lol. I guess I missed the part when he came to his senses picked the right players and used his interchange properly lol. Not to mention current skill drills throwing tennis balls and all that other shit lol.
But but but our defense was rock solid for like three games last year and we were unlucky not to make the eight and couldn't even beat a raiders side missing like eight of their players :tonguewink:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wtf. Where's all this talk of Ennis coming in as coach come from? Has a pandemic of glue sniffing come out in Sydney or what?

On what basis would Ennis be a good coach? Because he speaks well on TV? Fucking hell.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf. Where's all this talk of Ennis coming in as coach come from? Has a pandemic of glue sniffing come out in Sydney or what?

On what basis would Ennis be a good coach? Because he speaks well on TV? Fucking hell.
Cause he was screwed over by des and is a "true" bulldog

Even though he seems genuinely resentful towards the club and takes pot shots at us every chance he gets

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds is only on 750..
Half that would be 375. Not 450
Wow and we though Des' recruiting towards the end of his tenure was bad. Wait until you see coach Cleary! Mbye, Matulino, Reynolds & Packer. Then when it dawned on him they were duds he jumped ship to Penriff.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok its settled then for 2021...

Ennis will be our coach because he has passion

Foran will be resigned because there is no one else

Reynolds will be in the halves because we will get a good deal from the tigers

wakeham and avo to be sacked

well done board sympathizers and Pay apologists

:tonguewink:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok its settled then for 2021...

Ennis will be our coach because he has passion

Foran will be resigned because there is no one else

Reynolds will be in the halves because we will get a good deal from the tigers

wakeham and avo to be sacked

well done board sympathizers and Pay apologists

:tonguewink:
Who needs promising juniors when you have passion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have mate ... But we've witnessed over the last year and a half that that's the least of our worries. Worrying about all these little drills and running shit set plays with our mediocre squad won't cut it, should be seeing more eyes up footy and playing what they see... But all the club posts lately is a skills work, I get it but it's the least of our concern imo
Have you ever heard of hand to eye co-ordination? It is essential in a ball sports.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
CB are just plain shit, that’s the bottom line

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cause he was screwed over by des and is a "true" bulldog

Even though he seems genuinely resentful towards the club and takes pot shots at us every chance he gets
So you're saying he's the greatest player ever to play for the Bulldogs but an absolute **** who shouldn't ever coach the bulldogs.

Sign him up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have mate ... But we've witnessed over the last year and a half that that's the least of our worries. Worrying about all these little drills and running shit set plays with our mediocre squad won't cut it, should be seeing more eyes up footy and playing what they see... But all the club posts lately is a skills work, I get it but it's the least of our concern imo
Hey man Alisson won the golden glove because he 100% trained with tennis balls instead of soccer balls :tearsofjoy: