Social Media Return for Reynolds??

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
BAD NEWS FOR DOGS ITS OFFICIAL REYNOLDS SIGNS 2 YEAR DEAL TIGERS PAY HALF HIS CONTRACT $450,000 DOGS PAY $450,000 DONE DEAL COUSIN HAS INSIDE NEWS FUCKING GRUB DRIFT WOOD CAN'T UNDERSTAND BULLDOGS WAYS ANYMORE JUST TOTALLY STUPID SIGNING UP REYNOLDS TRULY HIS USELESS FUCKING SO DIRTY I'M DONE FUCK THEM ???????????????????
Reynolds is only on 750..
Half that would be 375. Not 450

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I alone in think that this potential Kobe walker suspension/de registration for blackmailing may throw a spammer in the works here!?

All of a sudden, Souths need an attacking experienced 5/8 immediately. Another party enters negotiations.

dont underestimate the appeal for josh as well to move to a club next door where he doesn't need to move houses.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I alone in think that this potential Kobe walker suspension/de registration for blackmailing may throw a spammer in the works here!?

All of a sudden, Souths need an attacking experienced 5/8 immediately. Another party enters negotiations.

dont underestimate the appeal for josh as well to move to a club next door where he doesn't need to move houses.
Do you mean Cody Walker?

It’s no where near as bad as Mitchel/Ado-car incident, so I can’t see that happening.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Do you mean Cody Walker?

It’s no where near as bad as Mitchel/Ado-car incident, so I can’t see that happening.
I'm pretty sure he meant Kobe Walker. @Nasheed is well known to intentionally mix players names up and the clubs they sign with... oh and their colours. I bet you he still thinks our colours are blue, black and white.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he meant Kobe Walker. @Nasheed is well known to intentionally mix players names up and the clubs they sign with... oh and their colours. I bet you he still thinks our colours are blue, black and white.
Na I’m pretty sure he is just a dumbass troll, whom probably doesn’t even support the Bulldogs!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Kobe lol just soooo good

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis pretty passionate about bringing Reynolds back for 18 months.
Can tell how much he loves the club.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Should be our next coach , just the way he communicates is breathtaking
Flanagan and Ennis combination. Ennis needs to get some experience first (not sure how big his role is at the Raiders).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't need Flanagan
I reckon ennis can win the premiership in his first year,just like gould did,just like Trent Robinson did.
Flanagan and Ennis combination. Ennis needs to get some experience first (not sure how big his role is at the Raiders).

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't need Flanagan
I reckon ennis can win the premiership in his first year,just like gould did,just like Trent Robinson did.
Trent Robinson had super league experience already, not sure about Gould. I would give him a job as under 20’s/ interest cup coach first but I am definately with you, he could be a great coach. I’d love to get him and graham back at the club from next year. The club speaks about rebuilding its culture and those two are perfect examples

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould had zero experience of note, just a bold decision by bullfrog to make him first grade coach.
We need another bold decision, ennis is ready ..born leader , has the DNA and can relate with the more modern era.
Appears we are stuck in a time warp at the moment.
Trent Robinson had super league experience already, not sure about Gould. I would give him a job as under 20’s/ interest cup coach first but I am definately with you, he could be a great coach. I’d love to get him and graham back at the club from next year. The club speaks about rebuilding its culture and those two are perfect examples