News Alan Jones Retiring

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
AJ doesn't need your approval halfwit. Go back to digging trenches. Ive met AJ at a charity function. A kinder human being whose across his brief and can articulate an argument better than anyone I've ever met....sentiments echoed by John Howard, Tony Abbott, Ricky Stuart, Graham Richardson, Steve Waugh, James Packer, Rupert Murdoch, John Quayle...countless others in media, the arts, sports, politics. But hey you know better than any of these luminaries right? Give yourself an uppercut. What's the expression...If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose springs to mind. Lets see how articulate you are at 79 loser.
Thank you for your classy yet perhaps slightly agenda driven commentary.
Your venom reminds me a little of someone else - oh yes - a retiring broadcaster :-).

I wouldn’t feed nearly all of your ‘luminaries’ (Steve Waugh excepted - outstanding human).

No, I don’t dig trenches, but nor do I look down on those who do. And I have more than adequate brains - precisely the reason for saying that his exit from the airwaves is a win for many.
Don't kid yourself - there's just as many other smart and successful people pleased with his exit who won't speak publicly to avoid giving him unnecessary oxygen.

But you enjoy your beliefs, I won’t attack you personally for those. Cheers.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
AJ doesn't need your approval halfwit. Go back to digging trenches. Ive met AJ at a charity function. A kinder human being whose across his brief and can articulate an argument better than anyone I've ever met....sentiments echoed by John Howard, Tony Abbott, Ricky Stuart, Graham Richardson, Steve Waugh, James Packer, Rupert Murdoch, John Quayle...countless others in media, the arts, sports, politics. But hey you know better than any of these luminaries right? Give yourself an uppercut. What's the expression...If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose springs to mind. Lets see how articulate you are at 79 loser.
Alan Jones Can Get fucked

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So it's alright for a leader of another nation to tell us what we should be doing on the scam of climate change? If you want to believe the greenie dribble go vote for them...then don't be surprised when we commit economic suicide. Or watch Michael Moore's doco Planet of the Humans to get some perspective.
So:

- Climate change a scam ✅
- Renewable energy tech = economic suicide ✅

Far right playbook.

So, because Moore flipped from his usual left leaning views in Humans he’s now where we go for ‘perspective’ on climate change? Prior to Humans the right would decry Moore at any given opportunity - F9/11 and Sicko as examples.

Any level headed person knows any form of extremism is unhealthy. I don’t know of any respected technologist or economist in the space that suggests immediate and total replacement of fossil fuels with renewables is feasible but that a measured and balanced approach for both is required.

As for economic disaster, it looks like the Rona has beaten anything else to the punch. Or is that a hoax too?

PS: No I don’t vote Green - but to those who do, well, good luck to them.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
By the ways his comments about jacinda adern started a massive campaign against him and he's lost over 500 advertisers. This might have something to do with him giving it up
He was definitely pushed out the door.
So much so, his replacement Ben Fordham is beloved and could do no wrong (hes a flog too) - that should tell us all that 2GB wanted to go in another direction. Ray will probably hang it up soon as well. I hope Chris Smith gets the flick too, hes another flog

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was definitely pushed out the door.
So much so, his replacement Ben Fordham is beloved and could do no wrong (hes a flog too) - that should tell us all that 2GB wanted to go in another direction. Ray will probably hang it up soon as well. I hope Chris Smith gets the flick too, hes another flog

Smith is a joke, should not be on radio. Pulled out his dick at a 2GB party, exposing himself to a weather girl. I won’t say her name as I don’t wanna associate her with the scum any more than she is. Blamed it on his bipolar. I say bullshit. Don’t get me wrong, Bipolar is a genuine condition, but this bloke probably looked it up on the internet and thought that’ll get me off. He’s just a real wanker. Ha, maybe that’s why he had his dick in his hand, he’s always got his hand on it!

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t feed nearly all of your ‘luminaries’ (Steve Waugh excepted - outstanding human).

But you enjoy your beliefs, I won’t attack you personally for those. Cheers.
I sort of take exception to one of your comments above

Steve Waugh being an outstanding human

I would agree with you but for three flaws below ..

1. He couldn't hook a ball? Every short ball that went his way would hit him in the back. He would just turn his back and take the whack on the back. He must have welts everywhere on his back. Why didn't someone teach him how to hook? He would have scored twice as many test runs if he did

2. His bowling was mediocre. When he bowled he was so slow you could make three decisions where you wanted to place the ball before you hit it. Look around at the field placement and then when you get round to it, hit him over the fence. Very slow bowler

3. When he opened up his own cricket shop with Steve small, it was called Steve Waugh and Steve smalls cricket shop. It was way overpriced. You could buy stuff at half price everywhere. His business acumen wasnt outstanding, who opens a cricket shop at massive prices in an area where there is no foot traffic, it was on a busy road and you had to park about 100 metres away and walk

Other than those three flaws he was a outstanding human.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I sort of take exception to one of your comments above

Steve Waugh being an outstanding human

I would agree with you but for three flaws below ..

1. He couldn't hook a ball? Every short ball that went his way would hit him in the back. He would just turn his back and take the whack on the back. He must have welts everywhere on his back. Why didn't someone teach him how to hook? He would have scored twice as many test runs if he did

2. His bowling was mediocre. When he bowled he was so slow you could make three decisions where you wanted to place the ball before you hit it. Look around at the field placement and then when you get round to it, hit him over the fence. Very slow bowler

3. When he opened up his own cricket shop with Steve small, it was called Steve Waugh and Steve smalls cricket shop. It was way overpriced. You could buy stuff at half price everywhere. His business acumen wasnt outstanding, who opens a cricket shop at massive prices in an area where there is no foot traffic, it was on a busy road and you had to park about 100 metres away and walk

Other than those three flaws he was a outstanding human.
I did say outstanding, not perfect :-).

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course ur an alan jones fan glendoggies

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was told if he didn't stop he would drop...I think he should soldier on.

Not even cancer can stomach the taste of this ****.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of her, and the way ScoMo handled her and put her in her position when she came to our shores was second to none. However, I will in no way, shape or form support what Alan Jones said about her.
Really? I thought she handled Scotty from accounting with class

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Really? I thought she handled Scotty from accounting with class
Nah, showed just how arrogant she is. You don't go to another country and attack them on international tv.

Malla

Reaction score
Smith is a joke, should not be on radio. Pulled out his dick at a 2GB party, exposing himself to a weather girl. I won’t say her name as I don’t wanna associate her with the scum any more than she is. Blamed it on his bipolar. I say bullshit. Don’t get me wrong, Bipolar is a genuine condition, but this bloke probably looked it up on the internet and thought that’ll get me off. He’s just a real wanker. Ha, maybe that’s why he had his dick in his hand, he’s always got his hand on it!
Typical scummy behavior

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of sky "news", I saw some footage of Peta Credlin recently.

Is it just me, or is she morphing into Tracey Grimshaw?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, showed just how arrogant she is. You don't go to another country and attack them on international tv.
Your right.

You wait until they are guests in your country to attack them.