Songs of Yesteryear

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lost my voice for a week once trying to hit Gillans pitch.

Only started listening to DP about a year ago. I havent listened to all of it, just the period round 70-74. Great albums. I dont know what it is about the early 70's. Its like Santana up until about 73, Pink Floyd up until Dark Side of the Moon, everything after about 75 with these old bands doesnt do much for me. Led Zeppelin the exception, pretty much love all their music.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only started listening to DP about a year ago. I havent listened to all of it, just the period round 70-74. Great albums. I dont know what it is about the early 70's. Its like Santana up until about 73, Pink Floyd up until Dark Side of the Moon, everything after about 75 with these old bands doesnt do much for me. Led Zeppelin the exception, pretty much love all their music.
Grew up listening to the records of Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, The Beatles. Rolling Stones, Elton John & AC/DC.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nikita, by Elton John, I heard it today and It Definitely took me back.!! Was a goodie.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gosh you can actually tell how young she looks in this video.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gosh you can actually tell how young she looks in this video.

Yeah she was definitely in her prime then. I would have had no doubt doing the "Locomotion" with her, and by "Locomotion", I mean the sexy time, doing sexy time things, just straight up sexy time, non stop sexy time, so much sexy time, oh...did I mention sexy time :laughing:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah she was definitely in her prime then. I would have had no doubt doing the "Locomotion" with her, and by "Locomotion", I mean the sexy time, doing sexy time things, just straight up sexy time, non stop sexy time, so much sexy time, oh...did I mention sexy time :laughing:
Shit,

I'd do the locomotion with her now.

She's still got it going on