Bryce Cartwright granted exemption based on medical grounds

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fuck you guys talk some shit. Every person on this planet should be entitled to make their own decisions. Who the fuck are we to tell them they can't!!!
If the chief medical officer of qld decided he should be exempt from taking the vaccine, what makes you geniuses think you know better???
Classic kennel.
If he has genuine medical grounds for exemption, good luck to him..... but you have to wonder why he hasn’t mentioned them before, why he is following multiple anti-vex pages and why his wife is comparing anti-vaxxers to holocaust victims.

They are just a pair of dangerous nut bars if you ask me.

NRL caves again. If it was a condition of allowing the competition to go ahead it should still be required. One of his team mates used the excuse relating to an adverse reaction ( Peats) but he had the vaccination done as did the other Titans player Kelly when they were told in no uncertain terms it was a condition relating to being permitted to play. The excuse of an adverse reaction was not what was mentioned when he declined to have it done initially. He is not what one would consider an elite player anyway. This makes him I believe the only player issued with an exemption to play....

His wife is a very prominent anti vaxxer so better do as the missus says......
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...up-for-her-husband/1o6npcd3lfyol1wrqmrxx0w1zr
Wow, she and Bryce really are a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
“Besides Bryce and the other…Where the real men at!?”

I cannot believe people like this are fucking breeding.
i know, right.... someone needs to tell her semen contains mercury and causes autism or something.