Official Dogs R3 and 4 Draw

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANZ still due to close 30 June.
I’m a member there and they haven’t sent comms indicating there’s any intent to change those plans, but maybe they’re working with the NRL on the revised draw so who knows. Assuming they close as planned and Origin is later in the year Origin might be SCG. As for Round 3, Manly probably won’t want a home game played at their oppositions home so neutral turf might suggest Bankwest?
Yes looks like the ANZ revamp is still on the cards as previously scheduled
I’d say contracts are already set in place between the concerned parties
Anyway I know we will beat Manly no matter were the venue
I’m hanging out

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple solution. Play the “fullback” in his actual position (wing) and chuck Meaney back there.
You have a good point there
I just don’t want to see school boy errors at the back
Catching a high ball should be just basic skillset

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes looks like the ANZ revamp is still on the cards as previously scheduled
I’d say contracts are already set in place between the concerned parties
Anyway I know we will beat Manly no matter were the venue
I’m hanging out
Ditto mate. Stinging for some footy!
Unlikely we’ll be able to attend games anytime soon but at least it’ll be on and dispatching the Eagles and their coach who bears a chunk of responsibility for our woes would be a pleasure! :-).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Simple solution. Play the “fullback” in his actual position (wing) and chuck Meaney back there.
I really don't get the clubs obsession with playing players away from positions they're more naturally suited to, it's like the club is soft, stupid and lazy. This lot has been here for a few years and talked themselves up as a development club (LOL) yet they are yet to develop a single player that has established themselves in a position in within our starting 13.

We now have some highly rated talent coming up through the grades and a stack of money, confident this lot will still bottle it considering how behind the times they appear to be.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto mate. Stinging for some footy!
Unlikely we’ll be able to attend games anytime soon but at least it’ll be on and dispatching the Eagles and their coach who bears a chunk of responsibility for our woes would be a pleasure! :-).
To be honest I really can’t see any crowds attending games for the regular season,maybe the finals could depending on our virus situation
There would be nothing better than seeing Des sit through a loss to our depleted team
I bet he and the club have changed strategies these days regarding player contracts
Still can’t believe how our management allowed it all to happen
Anyway it’s nearly over
The war chest is full to the brim again lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So we are playing the usual Queens birthday game against the Drag queens our home game....and the Broncos get their usual Thursday night games......at least that is consistent with the normal NRL draw.....

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest I really can’t see any crowds attending games for the regular season,maybe the finals could depending on our virus situation
There would be nothing better than seeing Des sit through a loss to our depleted team
I bet he and the club have changed strategies these days regarding player contracts
Still can’t believe how our management allowed it all to happen
Anyway it’s nearly over
The war chest is full to the brim again lol
Agree on all points.
The past has been done to death, I’m just looking forward to what the club talks about for the future after 30 June, assuming the NRL doesn’t move that date with the revised season set-up. We shall see - but we’ve been patient and deserve some good news. I believe and hope it’s coming, otherwise I’ll be bombarded by members of the Complainel :-).

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree on all points.
The past has been done to death, I’m just looking forward to what the club talks about for the future after 30 June, assuming the NRL doesn’t move that date with the revised season set-up. We shall see - but we’ve been patient and deserve some good news. I believe and hope it’s coming, otherwise I’ll be bombarded by members of the Complainel :-).
Don’t worry mate you won’t be the only person copping I told you so if things become crazy with our recruitment
I’m really hoping to see some decent names arrive for our 2021 season
Surely our management has things in the pipeline behind the scenes
Similar to our Thompson signing
The biggest question for me is what’s going to happen with dean
Pressure will be on as soon as we play that first game

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The late Monday game sounds shit, should be a third saturday game

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t worry mate you won’t be the only person copping I told you so if things become crazy with our recruitment
I’m really hoping to see some decent names arrive for our 2021 season
Surely our management has things in the pipeline behind the scenes
Similar to our Thompson signing
The biggest question for me is what’s going to happen with dean
Pressure will be on as soon as we play that first game
All good mate :-).
Re: Dean, for me just hard to see a clear alternative, at least for 2021 and depending on squad improvement I’m happy to see him have a go then, so maybe a 1+1 deal. If no substantial improvement then definitely a change for 2022 would make sense, when there’s also alternatives available. I’d like to see Dean succeed with better cattle but it’s going to be on him.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good gotta get them games out of the way manly will be rusty as is everyone can see a upset with foz back hopefully I can see Adam Elliot being a surprise form surge he looks fit 10 kg off being a handful

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good mate :-).
Re: Dean, for me just hard to see a clear alternative, at least for 2021 and depending on squad improvement I’m happy to see him have a go then, so maybe a 1+1 deal. If no substantial improvement then definitely a change for 2022 would make sense, when there’s also alternatives available. I’d like to see Dean succeed with better cattle but it’s going to be on him.
I also think a 12 month extension is on the cards which seems ok at the moment
My real concern is if we have a terrible season meaning a lot of losses and poor performances in general then what happens.
Let’s hope this scenario doesn’t play out at all for everybody’s sake.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it with a grain on salt but Rothfield reckons these are the Sydney grounds being used.
Bankwest- Bulldogs, Eels, Panthers, Roosters, Rabbitohs
Gosford- Sea Eagles, Knights, Warriors
Campbelltown- Tigers, Raiders, Sharks, Dragons

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/f5a612fbdefec31bbc135a29f6e72639
I wouldn’t trust that guy in general but especially on a Saturday arvo,
Probably hungover then back on those 440 ml Woodstock cans after lunch
Anyway does this look like our game is in wine country

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only 4 venues to be used by the NRL for the first few rounds

Central Coast Stadium= Warriors, Knights, Sea Eagles.

Campbelltown Stadium= Tigers, Raiders, Storm, Dragons, Sharks.

Bankwest Stadium= Eels, Panthers, Bulldogs, Roosters, Rabbitohs.

Suncorp Stadium= Broncos, Cowboys, Titans.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lock us in for a top 4 finish!
If the draw which mention during week comes out we will have a particular soft draw. With us playing only dragons, warriors, tigers, south and Canberra twice.

So if we don't make the finals they need to clean out coaching staff.