SMH Tigers keen to offload Josh Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NO TO REYNOLDS. would you ever sleep with an ex girlfriend?
Depends how sexy she was Andwhy it was she was an ex.. and if it was a (having a break type situation) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

...But no, as much as I loved Joshy when he was a doggie, that error is over/finished, realistically.
When I first replied I said I’d welcome him back if it was a cheap enough deal, but I think it’s time to move on.

Given the situation, it’s Time for fresh faces and a fresh start all round..!!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he can stay on the field is way better than Lewis, 350k of the freight would be a great deal, if his body is right.

Is saying that could the same money get the kid from the Cowboys?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe my old age is playing games with my memory? But wasn't Reynolds way way too hit and miss with us? On his day he could be good, but so so many brain explosions. Bad options.

And we want to bring him back? Said before ... maybe at hooker I guess we could use him but would he really be worth it there? Considering that's not even his position?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big chance Reynolds may return. There is a hiccup with a sponsor.
Once thats settled, and the financial matters are agreed to, he will more than likely be here this year.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe my old age is playing games with my memory? But wasn't Reynolds way way too hit and miss with us? On his day he could be good, but so so many brain explosions. Bad options.

And we want to bring him back? Said before ... maybe at hooker I guess we could use him but would he really be worth it there? Considering that's not even his position?
Might aswell bring lichaa back while we are at it

Status
Not open for further replies.