The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
What the hell do you say about a flock of fuckwits that willingly partake in things such as the 'pee your pants' challenge?
The "beaten to death with a star-picket challenge" will do.
Fair dinkum there is way too many useless, hopeless fuckers in the world. They need to be weeded out ASAP.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know if this qualifies as a ‘what grinds my gear’ thing, but if I hear the phrase ‘We’re all in this together’ one more time, I’m going to start to set alight random structures in the hood. Fmd, every tv station seemingly hired the exact same marketing/ad company to make the same generic ad. They trot out their C grade ‘celebs’ talking about what a tough time their having and they feel our pain, albeit from their houses with million dollar river or ocean views. They’re trying to be ‘on the level’ with us normal folk, but basically these wanna-be celeb fucks just want to shove their faces in front of us, no matter what the circumstances.

PS. I got rid of Foxtel a long while back so I haven’t seen it, but apparently their version of this ad mainly consisted of gogglebox ‘celeb’s. Oh FMD, if that’s true, I’m moving to a new, hopefully better planet.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've used thousands apon thousands of sausage of that shit
We pretty much only use black at work.
Its my own fault really, Im too lazy to use gloves. Then it takes a week for it to wear off my hands.
Its always good when an engineer comes down and accidentally gets it on their clothes so I spose there is some upsides to it. I should just put it under their car door handles 5 mins before knock off but I dont think they'd find it as funny as I would.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I don’t know if this qualifies as a ‘what grinds my gear’ thing, but if I hear the phrase ‘We’re all in this together’ one more time, I’m going to start to set alight random structures in the hood. Fmd, every tv station seemingly hired the exact same marketing/ad company to make the same generic ad. They trot out their C grade ‘celebs’ talking about what a tough time their having and they feel our pain, albeit from their houses with million dollar river or ocean views. They’re trying to be ‘on the level’ with us normal folk, but basically these wanna-be celeb fucks just want to shove their faces in front of us, no matter what the circumstances.

PS. I got rid of Foxtel a long while back so I haven’t seen it, but apparently their version of this ad mainly consisted of gogglebox ‘celeb’s. Oh FMD, if that’s true, I’m moving to a new, hopefully better planet.
Don't wanna tip you over the edge mate, but yes, unfortunately your last paragraph is a sad reality: some ponce saying "you sit on your couch....and watch us sit on our couch". Need the vomit emoji.
You're welcome lol!!!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Home bedroom auditing is banned, the fuckwits tended to lie anyway.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Don't wanna tip you over the edge mate, but yes, unfortunately your last paragraph is a sad reality: some ponce saying "you sit on your couch....and watch us sit on our couch". Need the vomit emoji.
You're welcome lol!!!!!
Lean on your friends, lean on one another??? Umm... isn’t they breaching social distancing???

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In no particular order

Tik toc
The Chinese
Some Indian’s ( not ID )
Social distancing ( the phrase )
Dead beats in shitty cars
Those fucking dog noses and ears people have on their faces on instagram
Homeless people

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
In no particular order

Tik toc
The Chinese
Some Indian’s ( not ID )
Homeless people
Would you mind giving us an update on your client? It feels like years since we last heard of him.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In no particular order

Tik toc
The Chinese
Some Indian’s ( not ID )
Homeless people
The Dog is safe and well and still employed

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
????? Lol
A group of communist militants are power tripping claiming to have the authority to use x ray vision on peoples homes and attempt to publicly vilify them in a bluff that their shit slinging is legit when its them if caught could be up shit creek, old news.

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell him jet fuel didn't start the coronavirus
Or eating bats didn't cause 9/11
the Dog has a theory about Covid 19 and its origins and why it was created, yes he is convinced the Chinese released it in a plan to take over the world
i will ask him to pen his rant and i will post it

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to go on but fifteen years of last ditch efforts is too long, the debate making devices have gotta go.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're welcome lol!!!!!
I agree I also hate lets clap for the doctors and nurses, celebrity performances from home during lock down and lets not forget, Carols by Candlelight but I wont have you putting shit on Googlebox.

Its the only "reality" show I watch so I can catch up with all the other shows without watching, plus I think the Lebanese chick is hot and I also like how the Aussie blondish surfer dude is stoned plus I can associate with the father with 2 daughters.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
World experts who have never been anywhere.