Official Dogs R3 and 4 Draw

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can’t see us beating Manly so that Dragons game is literally must win to keep us in the hunt. I think that Manly kick off time is wrong too I doubt both games kick off at 7:50 on Sunday night.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t see us beating Manly so that Dragons game is literally must win to keep us in the hunt. I think that Manly kick off time is wrong too I doubt both games kick off at 7:50 on Sunday night.
The Sunday games are 4:05pm then 6:30pm for the Bulldogs game

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Least we won't have to play at that shithole Brookvale either.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We could be a special for that Manly game. First game back, Foran back and against old team, everyone fit and keen and who knows maybe even Reynolds playing for us again. Could be enough for the boys to give it a shake and pull off an upset....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll probably forget that it's on. Since the lockdown I lose track of days and time.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Can’t see our middle holding Manly’s units. Size, skill and Tommy Turbo out the back fmd gonna be a hard game.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we're all being honest Manly should smash us. Better pack. Better halves. Better backs. Better coach. Only thing we have is they could be off because of the time off.

Reynolds coming back LOL smh.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hunt for what???? To stay out of the bottom 4.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t wait to watch our boys again. Been too long..!!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t wait to watch our boys again. Been too long..!!
I’m with you mate just hanging out to see the boys run out again,
A shame that my season passes are gathering dust
We need to play like we did against Parra in round 1 to be any chance of rolling them
Even though it wasn’t a good result I left the ground pretty content with their overall game effort
It’s definitely winnable

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I’m with you mate just hanging out to see the boys run out again,
A shame that my season passes are gathering dust
We need to play like we did against Parra in round 1 to be any chance of rolling them
Even though it wasn’t a good result I left the ground pretty content with their overall game effort
It’s definitely winnable
Or the 2nd half of R2. That was pretty ok.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m just curious as to were the game is being played at,
Somewhere in Sydney
They are still deciding on venues but they will only use a few stadiums. I read the other day that its out of Bankwest, Leichhardt, Kogarah and ANZ.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or the 2nd half of R2. That was pretty ok.
Yes we were definitely better in that second half but have the feeling cowboys dropped off a fraction
I just don’t want to see our fullback dropping uncontested bombs again
That is not first grade standard and amongst other things placed us under massive pressure

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are still deciding on venues but they will only use a few stadiums. I read the other day that its out of Bankwest, Leichhardt, Kogarah and ANZ.
Thanks for that,
Anyway the venue will be no excuse for a poor showing which I hope isn’t the case
ANZ must be close to closing down for its fancy reconfiguration.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for that,
Anyway the venue will be no excuse for a poor showing which I hope isn’t the case
ANZ must be close to closing down for its fancy reconfiguration.
ANZ still due to close 30 June.
I’m a member there and they haven’t sent comms indicating there’s any intent to change those plans, but maybe they’re working with the NRL on the revised draw so who knows. Assuming they close as planned and Origin is later in the year Origin might be SCG. As for Round 3, Manly probably won’t want a home game played at their oppositions home so neutral turf might suggest Bankwest?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we were definitely better in that second half but have the feeling cowboys dropped off a fraction
I just don’t want to see our fullback dropping uncontested bombs again
That is not first grade standard and amongst other things placed us under massive pressure
Simple solution. Play the “fullback” in his actual position (wing) and chuck Meaney back there.