What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I’m not really into American/muscle cars, don’t mind a coupe If it’s done well, or a newer Camaro or caddy ,Or muzzy.. as an exception. but I’m definitely a jap Turbos 90/2000 car obviously.

I do like Australian movies/tv shows though, seen most.. any suggestions?
If it came down to numbers, I'd say that there are far more JDM cars I like over Muscle. I mean I still love my classic muscle cars, but I had a huge portion of my life where JDM was life.

I suggest watching Hyperdrive on Netflix. This is a summary:
  • People from all over the world bring their own modified cars to the competition
  • Cars include Lamborghini, Mustangs (old and new), RX-7, S15, Toyota Crown (that's right), Corvettes, Mercs, BMW, and old Muscle cars
  • The obstacle course is designed to test a drivers skill, not just their speed, and show off their car at the same time
  • You know that it's skill, not speed, when the Toyota Crown beats all other cars to qualify fast for the next stage (and this is where I'm up to right now).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Loving Westworld. Only 3 episodes left of the season.

Also loving Devs. Last episode came out today but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loving Westworld. Only 3 episodes left of the season.

Also loving Devs. Last episode came out today but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
I'll have to binge the rest of the season of Westworld. I watched the first 2 episodes of the latest season and decided that I prefer seeing them back to back.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Gotta love Chris Lilley, watching lunatics for the second time lol, but this is always gold.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll have to binge the rest of the season of Westworld. I watched the first 2 episodes of the latest season and decided that I prefer seeing them back to back.
I held off waiting for the whole season then I got impatient. Now I have to wait another 3 weeks.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have watched all the trailer park boys seasons /episodes since being in lockdown, and also just finished season 1 of their new animated release, bloody classic !!!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am quickly running out of TV shows to watch, and wanted to get some suggestions from you all for good tv shows to watch,

I like all genre's (except teenage vampire crap)

for me, my favourites at the moment are;
  • Game of thrones
  • Archer
  • Orange is the new black (if you haven't seen it, it is a drama comedy set in a womens prison and a significant amount of lesbian sex scenes)
  • Vikings (a drama by the history channel)
  • Californication
Started watching The Rockford Files, channel 9 catch up, still a great show.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So now there's going to be TV show with Rob Lowe playing exotic, he certainly looks the part :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
images (1).jpeg

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it came down to numbers, I'd say that there are far more JDM cars I like over Muscle. I mean I still love my classic muscle cars, but I had a huge portion of my life where JDM was life.

I suggest watching Hyperdrive on Netflix. This is a summary:
  • People from all over the world bring their own modified cars to the competition
  • Cars include Lamborghini, Mustangs (old and new), RX-7, S15, Toyota Crown (that's right), Corvettes, Mercs, BMW, and old Muscle cars
  • The obstacle course is designed to test a drivers skill, not just their speed, and show off their car at the same time
  • You know that it's skill, not speed, when the Toyota Crown beats all other cars to qualify fast for the next stage (and this is where I'm up to right now).
Fast n loud

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be honest, how weird is Westworld. Started to watch it and didn't last long but a lot of people rave about it.

Same goes for Altered Carbon.

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've seen that listed but haven't had a chance to check it out. What's it about?
Richard rawlings and aaron kaufman, you heard of gasmonkey? They buy old american muscle cars and restore them sell them for a profit. Its a top show if u like muscle cars and classics

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since "Strike Back" finished, (haven't felt as sad since the end of "Banshee"), I had to find something new to go along with Westworld which now requires a weekly you tube clip to explain what happened in each episode.

So I'm a latecomer to "Atfer Life", never watched "The Office" but might have to after I just finished season 1, funny shit also has a heart.

Also intrigued to see where "Run" on Foxtel goes.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh I know you are a fan of the show Glow. I just seen that the director Lynn Shelton has unexpected passed away at 54 years of age.

Also on the death news, movie and tv actor Fred Willard has passed away at age 86.