Opinion Current situation regarding the future of Luke Thompson

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d love to have him for this year but is extremely wishful thinking he will get an exception with boarders closed during a global pandemic. Granted NZ Warriors got one but they are a lot closer than the UK and it was to keep the season running with all teams playing.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I’d love to have him for this year but is extremely wishful thinking he will get an exception with boarders closed during a global pandemic. Granted NZ Warriors got one but they are a lot closer than the UK and it was to keep the season running with all teams playing.

All you can do is get the exemption, get him into lockdown. And when he gets here, get him into lockdown again. He can only help.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We are playing like putty filler in this competition.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Pay should be sacked for allowing Tolman to be in the attacking line on the opposition 10m. Period.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd be trying to back out of the contract if I was him

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Why do we not have good lines and backline attacking plays at speed on their goal line - Pay has had enough time to make this happen. You do not need smarts to run good lines at speed. I cannot see him fixing this, especially when to this very day, he allows Tolman to be a key player in attack to take the ball and pass it on. Seriously, that is some seriously bad coaching.

Last edited: