Do women prefer money over looks?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Would hate fuck it ,you know those chicks heads you see that annoy you so much you want to Fuck it out of them?
Yes, I saw one of them downtown a few weeks ago. Her head actually made my head twitch in shock given how obvious (and hideous) her botox-filled face was. Lip fillers, botox, you name it. I'm pretty sure she had implants too... although my attention to that region of her body was diverted to the head. I really just wanted to give her the upper-cut of a lifetime, and watch all the botox and lip-filler squirt up out of her face.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well that's if you want an incredibly materialist chick of course. I'd rather wifey material.
well everybody else in the world is trying to become rich

even Ethiopian men are trying to get $15-$20 to get a hot Ethiopian model

Wahesh

Reaction score
well everybody else in the world is trying to become rich

even Ethiopian men are trying to get $15-$20 to get a hot Ethiopian model
Is that all? Shit, I'm rich.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that's if you want an incredibly materialist chick of course. I'd rather wifey material.
There aren't too many women out there who aren't realistic.

Most women will buckle to a man wearing nice clothes,driving an expensive car, buying her jewellery etc

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I should retract my first comment.

I drive a 2002 camry and my girlfriend still gives me the time of day.

She wanted me to buy her a blender but refused me to get her a breville one.
Even went to start an argument with me just for suggesting to get one!

@Blue_boost you would hate my girlfriend.
She would settle for an aldi television!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The evolution of mankind has always confirmed that women much prefer money / resources over looks of a man.

Even primitive society where man had to go out and hunt for their meat, it was those who catch more meat that made for better providers..far more sought after by women.. a by product of this is the man had to be stronger, more muscle and bigger to actually catch the meat so looks was also associated with being a good provider. But if they could not provide, it would basically mean off with their heads, no women would want them, can't provide likely because they are also not physically capable.

Fast forward to today's society, women on average will not earn as much money over the course of their lives due to their natural role of giving birth, disruptions to their earning potential. So they are at a disadvantage in earning capacity and look for money in a man for a better standard of living.

In today's society a man doesn't need to be a great beast to be rich. It's not the blunt force trauma of old that brings home the bacon. If all men would earn the same money then it would fall back on looks, but men do not earn the same.

I think women are wired to love money, looks being number 10 on their list , money occupies position 1-9..

The problem for women is that men are wired for looks over resources, they want an attractive healthy mate to ultimately bear attractive children, women in the 20-30 age bracket are best child bearers. They care less for resources. It doesn't sound nice but men are hard wired that way.

So that leaves women forced to adjust their preferences based on what they have to offer in the looks department. A supply and demand scenario but both man and women with different criteria. Richer men get the pick of the litter and good looking men getting the next round of picks.

Same for men, less money in your pocket (or being worse looking) means compromising your standards in the looks department when seeking out women.

Not all women are above average in looks and unable to land the rich guys (relatively rare) and even get the door slammed in their face by good looking guys who form the next preference.. the rich guys are after the best female lookers as they know they can get em, leaving the good looking guys jostling at the trough for the hotties left.. the ugly poor guys take whatever they can get.

So the below average women start adjusting their expectations from what they really want to more what they can realistically hook in, a poor fat guy?

Notice in all above personality don't get a mention... Haha because noone cares about that haha :grinning:

Where are renters in this circle of life food chain scenario, with little or no cash and big melon heads?
The wrong woman prefers money over looks. The right one doesn't. Look for the right one.

There's no problem with women btw. There's a problem with people. All people.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The wrong woman prefers money over looks. The right one doesn't. Look for the right one.

There's no problem with women btw. There's a problem with people. All people.
The right woman doesn't prefer money or looks.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The right woman doesn't prefer money or looks.
Looks is relevant though mate. You need some type of attraction to be with someone, but attraction is different for each and every person. Some guys love big arses, others like small ones.

Personally, I take whatever I can get .... just joking!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Update.
If you can charm a woman in the heat of the moment then you don’t need money.
This is a temporary thing though as women act on how they feel over what is the logical choice!

This might explain why most women are attracted to deadbeat losers?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Update.
If you can charm a woman in the heat of the moment then you don’t need money.
This is a temporary thing though as women act on how they feel over what is the logical choice!

This might explain why most women are attracted to deadbeat losers?
forgot to add this applies mostly to women who are 7’s and above!
All you guys on here who are tied down with 1-6’s don’t count!